Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Open Air Filter?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
Guests
Friends say the product in the link provides +5 horsepower. It didn't sound convincing to me, is there any truth? Also, what kind of damages can an open filter have on the vehicle?

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/z-tech-king-performans-acik-hava-filtresi-65mm-8_w0qqidzz38651963
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Guests
I used a similar product.
I felt it added a nice sound and performance to the vehicle (maybe I felt that because I wanted it psychologically).
The vehicle is said to affect the air entering the fuel system positively, but I recommend you to install it correctly. It should not take the warm air in the engine part, but the cold air passing through the bottom of the engine.
Be sure that it will increase your fuel consumption.
It is pleasant in urban use.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
tigerland
It can be Max: 5 Hp. Cold air flow to the engine is increasing. it has more permeability because it is an open filter.
Your only harm is to increase your fuel :) tigerland 2011-05-17 18:31:38
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
Guests
:) Here is the same when I first bought the vehicle, there was billahide ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
tigerland
It gives a nice acoustic with exhaust :) sometimes you turn off the tape while on the road, open the acoustics of that exhaust and filter, Gülme
08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
yusuf206
I used the same navy blue :) :) the only problem affects the fuel .....
08.05.2020 15:26 # 7
metin
K&N Air Filters continue to be used every 70,000 to 80,000 km by cleaning with the original K&N Cleaning lotion and spraying on Special K&N filter oil. Paper filters are changed every 10,000 to 15,000 km and are thrown away with your money. As a result, by using K&N Air Filters; * You will not need to install another air filter on your vehicle, as you can use it by cleaning and reuse. * The effective horsepower of the vehicle will increase due to the combustion ability of the fuel, thanks to effective air absorption. With paper filters, which are changed every 10,000 to 15,000 km, you will not go to waste in your money. creates performance. When you feed the gasoline with more air, the same fuel will emerge, more energy will be released and your vehicle's power will increase. We have to. By purchasing the K&N air filter once and cleaning it at 70,000 80,000 km, you will be able to use it for the life of your vehicle. So you will have saved. You can increase your vehicle's horsepower by saving from your fuel. Since the paper filters are clogged quickly, your gas consumption increases. Optimum gas and air delivery to the combustion chambers allows both to increase performance and to contribute to fuel saving. Given the record-breaking gasoline prices today, it is possible to reduce this problem by using an inexpensive method. once received, it does not need to be changed again. Therefore, you will not contribute to the pollution caused by millions of air filters that go to the garbage for a year. A clean air filter contributes 10% fuel savings. This 10% fuel saving also reduces the emission of carbon monoxide gas emitted into the air; It will allow you to do a favor to your vehicle, your budget and the environment. Excerpt from eliftuning's website
08.05.2020 15:26 # 8
GokhaN
first of all, I don't think it would give anything other than 1 or 2 hp alone, except for audio, to put it on except for 106 gti after 306 gti. I think the best thing is to turn to quality final silencers such as solid supersprint, devil, sebring.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 9
eren8er
I have it in the car ... I don't know its performance, but it really increases the fuel .. I don't have a problem with it.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 10
Guests
My car is in the trunk of my car, I can not wear 2 scares .. (gas and LPG took the press is going Ağlama )
08.05.2020 15:26 # 11
d3n1s
If you want something worth it, stay away from it, it will be attached to 206 - in my eyes - the filter starts from simota aero-form II. When I bought it in my own car, K & N had an open filter specially produced for 206, I replaced it with the K&N Apollo Intake kit, there was a noticeable increase in traction. What is the material of the filter you posted, what is its permeability? If you say you want a filter, I recommend you to wear Pipercross, K&N, itg, AEM or HKS, no need to look for fantasy with other brands. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:26 # 12
metin
Actually, open air filters do not increase the fuel, it decreases it on the contrary, because the person who wears lonely likes the sound, the fuel increases automatically in the press a little more, I believe that if the same shape is used, the fuel will decrease even if it is tiny.
In addition, we change the air filter to 15 TL at 10,000 km. It makes 150 TL at 100.000 km. but instead, if we install a quality air filter for 100 TL, we will make a profit in this respect as it has a lifetime.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = text] in fact, open air filters do not increase the fuel, it decreases it, on the contrary, because the person who wears lonely likes the sound, the fuel increases automatically in the press a little more, I think that if the same figure is used, the fuel will decrease even if it is tiny.
In addition, we change the air filter to 15 TL at 10,000 km. It makes 150 TL at 100.000 km. but instead, if we install a quality air filter for 100 TL, we will make a profit in this respect as it has a lifetime.
[/ QUOTE]
I am not concerned about the lifetime issue. but it is quite normal to affect 5 hp. You will definitely see that value in 1.6 vehicles so far I have not used a performance filter vehicle. what my friend says is true. this filter does not increase fuel or lowers it.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = mustafakirli] [QUOTE = text] in fact, open air filters do not increase the fuel, on the contrary, it decreases, as the wearer likes the sound, the fuel increases automatically in a little more press, I believe that if the same shape is used, the fuel will fall even if it is tiny.
[/ QUOTE]
I am not concerned about the lifetime issue. but it is quite normal to affect 5 hp. You will definitely see that value in 1.6 vehicles so far I have not used a performance filter vehicle. what my friend says is true. this filter does not increase fuel or lowers it.
[/ QUOTE]
I mean the life of the brother, I mean the normal cleaners, not once a year. Already there are very few people who get into a vehicle for 10 years (:
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”