Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

one of you didn't make this mistake :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
osterreich
my friends car pug 807 110 FAP HDi does not light up on the screen with the stop lamp, but every time I turn the ignition, the pain hurts and my psychology is distorted :(
As far as I can translate in German writing, the diesel filter ..... it is very low, it means missing missing but there is a liquid substance in the diesel filter, I wonder if it helped to solve it.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Osterreich 2010-09-21 02:58:23
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
Guests
diesel oil filter may be talking about. diesel oil has escaped or is blocked.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
bayelektronik
a situation completely related to the diesel filter. the filter needs to change. a normal situation
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
the_beKKo
how nice your warnings even on the color screen :)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
osterreich
I changed the diesel filter today, but I continued to give the error, I did not know what the problem was due to the last deep ugras on the screen. Thank you to the friends who commented that they said that every particle filter vehicle should change this liquid every 80 thousand times.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
Guests
The particulate filter fluid, called fap dye, is what you are talking about. You've already been hungry as needed. I want to make you a recommendation. Use Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5-30 as an oil in your engine. An oil is recommended for vehicles with fap. If you want a research ... thank you for your information
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
cerci07
The fap filter gives around 100 thousand of the vehicle, I think it will not only be related to the battery, but it may not be related to the liquid. When the 100 thousand passes, the filter will start to clog and the engine will increase, the fuel will increase.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
osterreich

yes, what I am talking about is the Turkish particle filter, austria in mobile has no fortune, petrol, oil, additives etc. but thank you for your advice from the internet by the way, by the way, i bought the car 7 months ago at 134 thousand now it is at 142 thousand at the peugeot service I have researched 105 thousand, the filter of the scales was changed, of course, the liquid has changed. After 37 thousand km, I did not understand how liquid decreases. I got the filter liquid from the service. It was said that it was a small type, we did not pour the liquid there, but we did not find the type that we had to turn the bag over in the mechanic for 1 hour. or something For the last 1 month, we have not been able to collect more than seven billion dollars, and I do not want to face a new surprise, but it looks like there are xenon headlights next, let's see for now.

08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
araknit
First of all, my friend made the same mistake as well, first of all, the filter should be replaced, then the exhaust should be cleaned, and the liquid in it should be added again.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
tigerland
This error came out to a friend of ours, but his vehicle was not starting. The problem was on the battery, the vehicle perceived it as a diesel filter when the battery was exhausted, we went to call the responsible in the gasoline etc. the battery in the service changed after it was improved :))
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
araknit
It is different for the first time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”