Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Old 307 Front Bumper New Case Makeup Bumper Applied

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:01 # 1
Cyrus35
Good forums to everyone after a long break .. I don't know if I opened it before but there is something I wonder. I had seen this application in a vehicle for sale, but how much does it cost and I am curious about a very challenging application? Can we make up the front bumper like a plug and play or do I need to process it? ? As far as I can observe, a small process is required at the front hood end to install the facelifted front bumper. Does anyone else know or apply it? I have researched a lot on the net, but there is no information on this subject. Thanks to everyone in advance for the answers.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 2
fætih
No way. what you call small operation, the hood needs to be replaced, the front panel side fenders go up to the front bumper headlights. With the front bumper, everyone does it.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 3
reality59

briefly, you can remove these products and replace them;

When you place these products, you will have made the old safe as a new safe; rear bumper and taillight etc. have:) =
reality59 2016-11-09 21:40:11
08.05.2020 20:01 # 4
Cyrus35
the back is not important, the stops are sports, but the front bumper of the make-up case is foggy and the lion logo looks nice on time, but I cannot reach it. Headlights side fenders are done with the same bonnet in the front bumper. Let's see who is doing it, or is it going out?
08.05.2020 20:01 # 5
fætih
I'm wondering how fender and headlights are the same? I don't understand if you're kidding with our mind. headlights side fenders hood bumper dashboard or even radiator pulleys are different. Even if it would be just the hood bumper, everyone would do the same, including me. hood 300 tl bumper 200 tl 500'l would be done.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
It seems to me that it is expensive because of its lining. If you are fond of fog lights, you can apply daytime running lights. It can also add a different mood. Or, if the budget allows, you can upgrade it to a genuine make-up case.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”