Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oily engine (with picture)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
Guests
friends, we talked about passing the oil incontinence today, I looked at the fireplace today. Is there any oil under the vehicle? We visited yesterday for a little 70 km. I saw that there is a small amount of oil accumulation in the bolt at the end of these two parts. Is it normal for these parts to be oily, how many days have I been entrusted to God? /r/f/hv5b.jpg "height =" 3216 "width =" 4288 "border =" 0 "/>
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Guests
It is not a normal situation, htasay. Check the oil of the car frequently, complete if there is a shortage. The picture in the picture is crankcase. It is drilled or missing an unscrewed bolt, etc. Has there been any intervention to the crankcase recently?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
Guests
Oil maintenance was recently started already after this oil leak and I just miss the bolts that appear there, I do not have any decrease in oil, I am constantly checking. But I did not know what it is
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Guests
Take it to where you had an oil change tomorrow, htasay.Not a normal situation ..
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
Guests
Are there any gearboxes that are not engine related?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
Guests
I wonder if the filter is missing from there, because I can't fully sit because the oil changes the room or ...
I think maybe he could make the room if he was loose after draining the bolt from the bottom of the engine to drain the oil ...
< br>
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
Guests
The transmission is close to the left front wheel. So it's a little further to the right of the photo you took. Is there any lubrication?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 8
fexzi
If it is drilled, the sump determines the oil level during the vehicle operation. From the min-max level, this type of institution bindings is normal. >
but the definitive solution is prof engine washing and the next control phase.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 9
Guests
there is no lubrication in the left front wheel. It seems to me that they haven't been able to tighten the screw, but come on, there is no change in the level of oil, it always remains constant. I am very afraid to say that if I take it to the service, the engine is gone and they change it:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 10
___KxL___
If an oil change has been made recently or if the oil filter has been changed, the sump has not been tightened, and there is a nut or oil that has drained it.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = ___ KxL___] If the oil has been changed recently and the oil filter has been changed, the sump has not been tightened, you know that there is a nut that it has drained the oil. A day later, a sound came from behind, I had to change the rear crossbar bushings to make him look at it, while looking at the bottom of the car, there was oil accumulation in one of the bolts below, let me go from the exact bolt tomorrow. no crankcase :)
08.05.2020 16:21 # 12
Guests
buddy, if there is a hole in the crankcase and crankcase bolts or if the crankcase is a hole, it will be from it, but if there is a hole in the crankcase, wipe it around and lift the fiber, start the car and press the gas to see where the oil comes from, maybe there is a hole in the crank
08.05.2020 16:21 # 13
Guests
Isn't there any reduction in the oil level of ilhan brother?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] buddy, if that piece is loose in the sump and sump bolts, or if the sump is the hole, it can be removed from it, if there is a hole in the crankcase, clean it around and lift the fiber, start the car and press the gas to see where the oil comes from, maybe there is a hole in the crank
[/ QUOTE]
when you call that track sump? but they said that there is no sump in your car. When I shared a last video, the sump did not have the name of the part that completely covered the bottom of this engine. I personally had a huge plastic in my doblo.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE] div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: n o what">
[/ QUOTE]
when you call that track sump? but they said that there is no sump in your car when I shared a last video, the sump did not have the name of the part that covers the bottom of this engine, personally, I had a huge plastic in my doblo, so I said, ulen, they stole here because they put on plastic? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
the crankcase happens in every car. The crankcase is called the oil chamber. The oil decreases, of course, but there is so little leakage from the crankcase seal that you can not notice it from the dipstick but it does what we call sweating. Something 10 grams of oil can easily do.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 16
Guests
In addition, that plastic piece crankcase protection is made of that plastic.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 17
Guests
hmm, I understand, thank you. I & nbsp; then I wash the car tomorrow and then let me see where it releases this oil. thanks brother
08.05.2020 16:21 # 18
Guests
what do you mean my brother thank you & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = htasay] [QUOTE = ___ KxL___] If the oil has been changed recently and the oil filter has been changed, the sump has not been tightened, you know that there is a nut that has drained the oil or it has not tightened the oil filter well [/ QUOTE]

in my mind I was absolutely sure of it now, because a day after the oil change, there was a noise coming from behind. I had to change the rear crossbar bushings to make him look at it. When I was looking under that car, there was an accumulation of oil in one of the bolts below, I will tighten the bolt tomorrow. we've got somewhere we've gotten somewhere known there is no crank at the bottom :) [/ QUOTE]

There is a crankcase and there is no crankcase protection. The original is plastic, the price is around 250 pounds, as soon as I bought it in the vehicle, I bought a sheet of crankcase protection for 90 lira. Get one, put it on, be comfortable. As soon as I got the car, my first job was to have the timing change and the crankcase cover plate fitted. & Nbsp;

Also, the sweat visible in your photo may not be understood from the dipstick. The relevant places of the engine should be checked. top cover, cylinder cover, crankcase, oil filter etc. can do it all. Keep your eye on the oil level. Occasionally check the bar. Keep the oil level under control. Unless it is necessary, I think don't wash your engine . & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:21 # 20
Guests
Thanks for the recommendation, there is no drop in oil level. It has been two months since I bought the vehicle and this oil problem after I had the maintenance. first occurred. It hasn't been dripping oil for about a week now. Two drops had been poured in such a way that there was a distance between each other before and under the screws. I always check the oil level. teacher, what would be the harm of washing the engine?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”