Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil pressure hk,

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:25 # 1
serkomser
Hello,
I had a misfire problem in my vehicle, I went to the biker ..
I have written down the modified parts of the malfunction, which are thought to be replaced and changed but at the same time by different masters, but with 0 results, unfortunately these processes were done in vain.
Spark plugs changed, 25 TL
Carbon Clean, Throttle was cleaned and adapted, 150 TL
Coil changed, 235 TL
Fuel pump changed, 85 TL
Transmission Oil changed 200 TL
Fuel, air and transmission oil filters changed 120 TL
The reason for the failure of a piece of oil pressure related parts is that the cable plastics like crackers are poured and the chassis of the cables is due to the engine temperature!
Since there is a hose around the part, the part should be disassembled and the condition of the cables should be checked. The piece is located under the brain behind the battery.
serkoms is 2014-06-26 15:46:15
08.05.2020 18:25 # 2
Serkan
Thank you, Hodja, thanks for the information.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 3
serkomser
Thanks.
Nobody knows the malfunction of this piece on the market so I wanted to share it ..

serkoms is 2014-06-26 15:46:36
08.05.2020 18:25 # 4
elsoberano
Get well soon, the master who knows the work is different.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 5
serkomser
My 4-day industry adventure and the amount of money I spend has finally ended. I wanted to share with you ...
08.05.2020 18:25 # 6
serkomser
Hi, the voices continue in the vehicle . serkoms is 2014-06-26 15:47:44
08.05.2020 18:25 # 7
oguzhan29
first of all, thank you for sharing and informing this post.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 8
serkomser
I threw out the old original piece. Eurest 2014-06-23 09:16:01
08.05.2020 18:25 # 9
kaf kef
[QUOTE = eurest] Thank you, my friend, but my problem is still going on, and I threw the old original piece into the trash. [/ QUOTE]
I am afraid to go to the industry, my brother is over.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 10
ahmed206
I'm so sorry, sir. But the car was like oil, so those cables wouldn't be burnt again?
I think you go to the last master and go sour on your head
08.05.2020 18:25 # 11
samet206
The common problem of all of us is the master, the guys are not able to do that, if he can do it, if the beam is beautiful, there will be no problem with the brand. I did not find anything, I did not change the original press brake pad 134 in the car 138 does not pull the brake pads in 2012. I changed the brake pads in November 2012, the hand is missing the brake, it is hard at the top, I made the cake polish, all sides have been left in place to discuss the situation with the insect. assistant :) knock knock event can be done in the axle me in my head he is in trouble 2.shift in other gear no problem in other gear, manual vehicle, I looked at the axle things changed, I paid some money again. If you have experienced axle related problems before, you should keep this in mind.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 12
pusutr
Get well soon. I think you should go back to the last master and share the situation.
pusut is 2014-04-05 10:55:25
08.05.2020 18:25 # 13
ramtas
I think the problem is in the ears of the engine. In my service, the lower engine ear is distributed between 200-300 TL, said the cost.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 14
serkomser
Thank you all, I have paid attention to something when the engine temperature reaches 100 degrees (I see the engine when the car is hot, when I go to the grocery store, I return the shopping return to the car, I see that it is 110) .
When I bought the right upper engine ear vehicle, we noticed that it was broken and I changed it. There is no vibration in my car, something like bouncing a little or a little 3-4 times in the standby mode with or without gear N.
I looked at the bottom wedges, it was said solid. I did not look at the transmission ears and the other ear of the engine. In my mind, but today I will go to look at noon, I write to you ..
08.05.2020 18:25 # 15
emrepunar
I understood that everybody says they are worried, but it is caused by minor problems. There was a problem in my car, but the gas pedel sensor was broken because it was doing it, then there was no problem.

again get well soon
emrepun is 2014-04-07 10:48:18
08.05.2020 18:25 # 16
206cc57
Hi ,

Thanks for the information and sharing you provided, get well, something has caught my attention, if there is a need for gearbox oil change and selonoid change, many people in this forum recommend the industry, I have researched for a long time, and the successful service that someone else received on recommendation is not the same for someone else. It looks like it does not differ from each other even if the malfunctions are different from each other .. I want to say, the fees paid, gear oil change and selonoid are not so different in the authorized service, moreover, you can get a credit card installment in the authorized service. There are places in the industry that have successfully installed the software that does this job very well, but I lost more transmission oil because I did not know the job, I ate 2 piles from the automatic gearbox I went for the front axle seal replacement ... But be I had problems with my gearbox in recent months, I went to the authorized service where I have been going for a long time, my cellonoids appeared smoothly in the authorized service, only the oil change was made for the gearbox, the master delivering the malfunction repeats, perhaps the only remedy was revision. It failed two times ... But I know now that the transmission revision is waiting for me in the coming months.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 17
hamzaoglu
Hello my friend. There was a problem with shaking and sometimes the gear shifts while the car was pressed down on the fire. First, I cleaned the throat butterfly, there is a decrease now, my master has a problem with the ear, let's change it, the jerk will cut completely, he will change it this week. I then share the result. He said to me that if the car is stuck in p mode, d PS light is on and off, you change the solenoid. Let's see if I can solve the work by ear.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 18
serkomser
[QUOTE = hamzaoglu] Hello my friend. There was a problem with shaking and sometimes the gear shifts while the car was pressed down on the fire. First, I cleaned the throat butterfly, there is a decrease now, my master has a problem with the ear, let's change it, the jerk will cut completely, he will change it this week. I then share the result. He said to me that if the car is stuck in p mode, d PS light is on and off, you change the solenoid. Let's see if I can solve the work with the ear. [/ QUOTE]
Just like you said, it looks like it does more of the yellow when you press the brake, but I'm not sure, and I was careful about something. No cold clicks.
I wonder if the master I had changed oil put different oil or did not change it at all.
I am curiously waiting for your answer .. By the way, I haven't had time yet to look at the ears ..
serkoms is 2014-06-26 15:48:50
08.05.2020 18:25 # 19
mehmethannn
get well man
I'm glad.
The most important thing in this business is the master. we learned once again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”