Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil mixed with water?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:30 # 1
Piyanist89
sa friends 206 1.4 x line gasoline + lpg li car. Oil has been mixed in the water tank for 1 year. but it controls the oil from the oil cubes and the water does not mix. we cleaned the water canister, we drained the water of the engine, clean water came out. There is a thin hose coming from the radiator to the water tank, we took it out and the clean water is coming. We couldn't figure out how the water in the water tank was lubricating. The car definitely did not overheat. and still does not heat. misfire etc. There is no problem with the car going. it mixes only with water and reduces water. There is no hole in the hoses. We showed it to the master, there is a piece next to the engine, I guess it is circulating, I think I do not remember exactly. He said that he could do oil and water through that piece. 200 TL price. Is there anybody who can come and analyze before?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 2
sonerkyl
Well brother, there are two options, either the cylinder head gasket or the circulation pump, as the master says. but I think the cylinder head gasket is thinking that a small amount of oil is escaping. Are you using your vehicle with antifreeze or with normal water?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 3
tsufrankwoli
Are you sure it's fat? Maybe it is rust.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 4
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Well, bro, there are two options, either the cylinder head gasket or the circulation pump, as the master says. but I think the cylinder head gasket is thinking that a small amount of oil is escaping. Are you using your vehicle with antifreeze or with normal water? [/ QUOTE]

I use antifreeze in winter or winter. Other timings are just water. The gasket does not have to overheat or misfire. I also heard that the circulation pump is available in diesel models, but I think it was also available in gasoline
08.05.2020 20:30 # 5
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] Are you sure it's oil? Maybe it is rust. [/ QUOTE]

Master said yag. It's already like slime.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 6
ggitaristt
Doesn't water and oil go together in the oil cooler normally, can't it be?

Also, why do you use it with water in the summer? You may even have refuted the engine.

But probably cylinder seal ..
ggitaristt 2017-08-11 17:10:36
08.05.2020 20:30 # 7
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Doesn't water and oil go together in the oil cooler normally, can't it be?

Also, why do you use it with water in the summer? You may even have refuted the engine.

But probably cylinder seal ..

[/ QUOTE]

So what is the gasket?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 8
TugyyStyle
Cylinder Head gasket can be the same problem, I have been cleaning once, I have been using the water for 2 months just because it is in the dirt in the tank or something.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 9
Piyanist89
Let's see if the guy who got the master on Monday will open the engine clearly. If the engine is turned on, if there is no problem with the engine, what will happen?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 10
talip206
If you use different brand antifreeze, it may also conflict. It can also create oil-like situations. I cleaned it as if it had been oiled for a while. I showed it to a good master. There is no problem, this kind of things can happen in antifreeze. I said if there could be an oil cooler, if there was a diesel, there was no problem with the oil cooler in gasoline. talip206 2017-08-12 10:54:16
08.05.2020 20:30 # 11
Baver Diyar
In my case, 206 was also pressed, good chance, the gasket is burned, beside the bidet, you can grind the top cover, badly, you change the top cover that has folded the top cover.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 12
Piyanist89
what was the expense?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 13
ggitaristt
Sister expense is a very variable thing. It would be a familiar or a relative master.

But the gasket goes on if you say timing fan belt or something while it is open ..
08.05.2020 20:30 # 14
Piyanist89
He said, "I saw it last night. It may have a seal on the cylinder. It may have a problem on the cylinder cover. But it still needs to be opened." If the gasket comes out, we can handle 700, he says. I searched the cylinder head for 3000 TL. I searched for a little bit, I think the source of repair of the cover is going to be like, but I did not know what profit costs would be
08.05.2020 20:30 # 15
ersinyildiz
Very likely to be from the cylinder head gasket. I had similar problems, there were no symptoms other than oil in the water. If you do not intervene for a long time, you will see a tahini-like residue in the engine water reservoir, after which it is more expensive.

I made periodic maintenance + cylinder head gasket + belts in 900 in Bursa. I heard what it was for the first time in 3000, I suppose the master will make the engine :)

Also, is there a lubrication under the engine? It can also do in the form of drip. It started with me and then went to the consistency of tahini. Take a look. Get well soon
08.05.2020 20:30 # 16
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] Very likely to be from the cylinder head gasket. I had similar problems, there were no symptoms other than oil in the water. If you do not intervene for a long time, you will see a tahini-like residue in the engine water reservoir, after which it is more expensive.

I made periodic maintenance + cylinder head gasket + belts in 900 in Bursa. I heard what it was for the first time in 3000, I suppose the master will make the engine :)

Also, is there a lubrication under the engine? It can also do in the form of drip. It started with me and then went to the consistency of tahini. Take a look. Get well soon
[/ QUOTE]

construct. And seal. There are no symptoms other than oil mixing in water. There was no such thing as a misfire, an exhaust, no smoke, no heat, and I have been using it for 1 year. the master said a possibility. I said the price of 3000 TL, I looked from the internet, the prices were to the cylinders. When it comes to belts, timing apricots or something all changed to 20000 km. I have never encountered an oil drop under the engine. We have already looked at the lift under the car. no oil or water. Just like you said, there is oil in the consistency of tahini in the water. After removing the engine, there is an exhaust. Even the sprel has gone, from the front to the back, the muffler will all change. Since the master is familiar to 320 TL, he will not take the workmanship to be made at the arrival price. then my dealer is already. I have enough for 3 years now :)
08.05.2020 20:30 # 17
mami_35
Don't let the vehicle stay transposed .Oil cooler or gasket malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 18
RP393
Open the reserve tank cap, start the vehicle, when the thermostat opens (around 80 ° C), pull the throttle wire with your hand and see if a bubble comes out in the reserve tank. Try it up to 3 thousand cycles, it may not come out when you give a small amount of gas, but it may be missing the gasket at high pressure.

If there is brown oil in the water or turned into tahini color, it is engine oil. If there is a small amount of oil on transparent water, it is antifreeze oil.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 19
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = mami_35] Don't let the vehicle stay transposed .Oil cooler or gasket malfunction. [/ QUOTE]

No, I checked tranzpose 0, no coma =)

08.05.2020 20:30 # 20
Piyanist89
I did not get the car done, I went from Istanbul hunters to Canakkale Gokceada and filled the water tank to the mouth before I left. I came to Canakkal, I traveled 325 km, I moved the water tank, I did not drop grams of water, I was surprised. In fact, it was filled up to some point, and I did not understand how it got down to a short distance. Perhaps the engine is warming up on the long road, the gasket is expanding and not getting caught. In short distance, the temperature rises up to 90 degrees again, but I think the water is subtracted because I don't have enough roads to expand.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”