Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil-Maintenance indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:04 # 1
FeverDog
When we first switch on the ignition, the vehicle shows km, oil level and km to service (I think it was); I have taken care but those levels have not changed. Yes, I thought that the car is not smart enough to understand that the oil has been changed, but how I will perceive it will probably start giving the car an oil error soon; would it be set by the master himself?
08.05.2020 17:04 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = FeverDog] When we first switch on the contact, the vehicle shows km, oil level and km left for maintenance (I think it was); I have taken care but those levels have not changed. Yes, I thought that the car is not smart enough to understand that the oil has been changed, but how I will perceive it will probably start giving the car an oil error soon; would the master set this up? [/ QUOTE]

The master had to reset the counter, he forgot. You can simply do it. With the ignition off, press and hold the button on the meter. On the other hand, the contact is translated. It will start counting down from 10. It is reset when finished.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 3
ERSOY-06
my friend, the maintenance master has forgotten the reset. take it to reset or as you described by reset your friend.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 4
FeverDog
thank you I will try the way you say friends
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”