Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oil level (oil ok) error (oil -)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:02 # 1
kuantum
Every time I start my car, it says "OIL OK" and then returns to KM where there is trip. But when I started my car yesterday evening, it always wrote OIL - where it says OIL OK and it starts blinking. I immediately got out and measured the oil level of the cold engine. It turned out low. This morning I went, the master said we need to add 1 lt of oil. We've added. But when I started the car it gave the same warning. Since I was about to be late for work, I was not tampered with. But my mind is now there. Why do I still see the text "OIL -" despite adding oil?

Meanwhile, the vehicle has 10,000 km maintenance and 2,000 km oil change.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 2
berk2309
Don't trust him too much, my teacher, the oil level is full in the oil level, the manager is defective or if the vehicle is not flat, I cannot measure from it.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 3
oozcan42
Peugeot do not rely on this electronics. Trust what the dipstick says.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 4
HLTYLMZ
oil amount max. when it is over, it gives the warning. Sometimes I was getting a similar warning in my C2.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 5
metin
do not rely too much on the oil sensor. sometimes he can say that there is a problem. Even if you change the sensor, you may encounter the same problems as the part is problematic. & nbsp;

The best thing is to open the hood and check it by looking at the oil stick. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:02 # 6
Efe-Pojo
I also changed the oil, the master put more oil, oil - wrote, how we can fix this situation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”