Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil level and water temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
Pejocuatila
Good evening. When I turned the key for a while, it showed the oil level (from time to time) to a minimum on the screen. It looked normal when I measured the oil level with a stick. It looked normal when I linger a little and switch on the ignition. I continued to drive.

Today the coolant temperature gauge has come to the red area. I stopped, I opened the hood. I looked at the dipstick and it was normal. The water was overflowing, I opened the lid while waiting, the water was not hot. The radiator was cold. I would be glad if you write what could be the problem.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
Aykutemre92
Recirculating engine may be defective
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Pejocuatila] good evening. When I turned the key for a while, it showed the oil level (from time to time) to a minimum on the screen. It looked normal when I measured the oil level with a stick. It looked normal when I linger a little and switch on the ignition. I continued to drive.

Today the coolant temperature gauge has come to the red area. I stopped, I opened the hood. I looked at the dipstick and it was normal. The water was overflowing, I opened the lid while waiting, the water was not hot. The radiator was cold. I would be glad if you write what could be the problem.
[/ QUOTE] did not overheat but the needle showed wrong, as it changes when the temperature manager changes, of course, experienced friends write other answers.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
sonerkyl
thermostat - temperature sensor - recirculation teacher to be checked. start from cheap first, change the thermostat, if the temperature sensor does not have room, check the circulation and radiator.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 5
Pejocuatila
thank you for your answers. I came to Pejo citroen special service in the industry. I write the result
08.05.2020 21:06 # 6
Pejocuatila
There was no Thermostat in the vehicle. The radiator and the circulation pump have been checked, they have no problem. I tried the tool at high speed, the temperature did not exceed 70 degrees. Master electronicsian should look at it, there is an electric-electronic problem.
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] thermostat - temperature sensor - recirculation teacher to check. start from cheap first, change the thermostat, if the temperature sensor does not have room, check the circulation and radiator. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:06 # 7
sonerkyl
Before that, my teacher connects the vehicle to the computer and digitally see the water temperature.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 8
Pejocuatila
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Before that, my teacher says, connect the car to the computer and see the water temperature digitally. [/ QUOTE] Thank you. Do you suggest that I connect it to the computer in case the temperature indicator is faulty?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”