Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil leakage in Peugeot 206 Engine Coolant

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
Guests
Greetings to valuable forum members.
When I took my 2001 model Peugeot 206 to my maintenance, it was seen that there was an oil problem mixed with engine coolant. On the other hand, the proposed repair was said to be removed by checking the cylinder cover for wear and grinding if necessary, and this process costed between 800-900 TL. It was also stated that this situation may have serious consequences. I would like to get your opinion on two issues.
1) Is the price given (800-900 TL) normal?
2) If this process is going to be done, where are the places to be built especially in Ankara (apart from the service)? Does it give good results?
Thank you very much and have a nice day
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
engin_64
Hello, I do not understand too much, but I advise you, give me more than 300, I have problems in the service. Gasket Cover Grinding or something was 450 TL in service. Make a little bargain. I think you will have a basis for these prices if at least tomorrow one day the same problem arises. Result Service. They're Never Doing It, They're Solving the Pegoeut Center Problem Regards.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
okankrgz

there may be a capillary crack in the lower block

08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
Guests
good morning thank you comments I think about the service, thank you, teacher.
Okan Bey, I think you are right, giving the oil with the effect of capillary crack pressure in the block. Starting from the cylinder gasket, we will open it like a daisy palm :)
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
okankrgz
My friend's car had the same problem, as a solution he had immediately sold his car. Good luck with
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
ayerkar

This kind of thing happened to me after I went to the authorized service.

When I went to the authorized service for a small operation, they offered to wash the engine to a small amount and check its oil water. after a while they called me and said that there was a problem in the car (the problem of oil mixed with engine coolant) should be done as soon as possible. and in addition to the works told to you, they said that when the engine block is removed, the timing set that will be affected will also need to change, and it will cost about 1500 TL. frankly, when it came to the authorized service, I really didn't want to believe what they said was true.
As a result, if there was a leak, I checked the oil of the vehicle as much as I could, by using plain logic to reduce the oil. I followed that there was no decrease for 15-20 days. and when I showed it to my master, they most likely used an oily container when adding water to the coolant reservoir, he said. indeed, my car was neither oil reduced nor overheated until that day.
In short, I think for a while, check the oil level of the vehicle and if there is a shortage, start the process accordingly.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
BuRCaK
sensible. They said in my old 307 1.4 HDI car that the engine was missing oil from the top. However, the oil in these diesel vehicles was evaporated and I had no problems. Services are robbing. Everybody wants to go to the authorized service, but instead of being replaced by a keriz, I go to the master I have been going to for half the price. It uses the same parts and oil.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
Guests
Dear friends, if the water is mixed with the engine oil, the engine oil will take the tahini color in the molasses and the engine will swell and it will not walk. If the oil is very sensitive, the oil will deteriorate. the gasket is burning and the oil is mixed with the water in the water, the oil is mixed with the water in your car If there is a problem in this way, the water mixes in the water, the oil mixes in the water, you first put the car on the jack, put a clean bucket under the crankcase while the engine is cold and open the bottom plug gasket. Klindirk Gasket does not exceed 200 TL with 25 TL of workmanship per meter.
But do not go to the service, they will make you complete engine
08.05.2020 14:52 # 9
Guests
the main thing I fear is the block crack, hopefully there is no crack
08.05.2020 14:52 # 10
Valente
Goodnight,

The comments on this subject have been quite over ...

But there is someone who will necessarily comment.
Last week, my vehicle was stashed at E-5 twice, then it was again in the direction of Avcılar and I could not start it. I called Asistance. When it was connected to the computer, it worked. We went to the service.
I left the vehicle due to exceed 4 o'clock on Saturday. I went Monday and they said there was oil in the radiator water tank and it spread all over the interior parts.
They were called rectified briefly and they said that the expense could be between 1500-5000 TL. Authorized service saying ...
It's been a week since the engine was disbanded but we still couldn't get any results.
The vehicle was 2004 petrol and automatic ... It was not 63.000Km ... I am the first owner.

Automatic gearbox solenoids changed 1 month ago and I spent 1000 TL on main maintenance. Now I say if I had scrapped this head and bought my new car ....
1000TL
5000TL

It is said that there are approximately 2500 more expenses when we say about the lower team exhaust end and middle muffler and so on ....
I think I ate a solid GOAL ...

08.05.2020 14:52 # 11
baybaba
It is useful to sell such cars as soon as possible, then it does not keep order because, I had a problem of oil mixing and overheating in my previous vehicle, I repaired it at the authorized service where I was on holiday with a cost of 2400 TL, the same problems came out during the holiday return, this time the engine crack appeared. We found a second hand engine and got it installed,
I was tired and tired and sold the vehicle for 6,000 TL in vain, I would sell it for the same price, when the first problem arose , I would sell it for the same price, I would put that money on the vehicle and buy a much more beautiful vehicle, I would not have lost time or stress, I don't say that you don't have to deal with these mechanics. It is strange that these problems occur 63 thousand km in your vehicle , but my vehicle was 180 thousand,
08.05.2020 14:52 # 12
Simuzer
How beautiful you said. selling solution tool ...

Isn't it just defrauding the purchaser?

I don't think you will say that the seller has this problem. At least the very large cut hides the rotten apples.

As long as there is an understanding of "sell and get rid", we cannot get anywhere. Selling goes from this forum, the purchaser comes to this forum ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 13
Erhanerol
Hello, your car's oil cooler may have exploded
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”