Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oil leak

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:33 # 1
hakao
There was an oil leak in the car 3 4 days, max 2 drops. Today, I took my own master, the engine cylinder head will be opened inside, said oring is running out of the old, said the total cost will be 400. But it does not cause much trouble while riding the divider, check the oil in between. Is there anything that happened to you? Is there any chance of doing this without opening the cylinder head, thank you
08.05.2020 19:33 # 2
sonerkyl
now my teacher is exactly where the oil leak is missing. I told him which oring he said was obsolete. If there is nothing to do if it is missing from the top cover, the gasket to be removed and replaced with a new one does not hold much money, they receive high labor money. There will be more descriptive comments if you put a photo of where it was leaking.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 3
hakao
The cylinder head will open on the bottom right of the engine, he said. I think don't change it, he said. He said it wouldn't be a problem. I'll throw the photo in my car when he arrives. It doesn't even look from the top.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 4
sonerkyl
I mean, if there is no excessive leakage, my teacher, there is no need for the moment. If you check the oil frequently, there will be no problem. but of course the best thing is to change. Of course, the decision is yours. sonerkyl 2015-12-21 11:55:07
08.05.2020 19:33 # 5
ozgorh
In my case, the top cover gasket has changed, both on the right and left sides.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 6
hakao
I can use the cover gasket intact for a while and I will have it done in the future, if my hand is cramped and the leak is increased. My daughter started to feel very upset as I struggled to avoid trouble in her bio. I did not sell it. Thank you for your answers.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 7
talip206
Gasoline is also very common in this situation. I think don't observe much, follow the oil occasionally.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 8
Firtina61
There was a leakage of oil, my friend, let's not put the gearbox directly on the top cover, it could have dropped it after a while, the print pad had to be de-coupled.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”