Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oil leak

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
osmntskn
Greetings,

Friends 1.4 gasoline 206's are missing oil from the cylinder head gasket of the engine. According to the information I got from the forum, oil must be mixed into the cooling water, but the cooling water is clear. If it continues like this, will it be a problem until summer?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
phoenix.1905
Of course it may be .. I changed it in my own car last year .. It is called as rocker gasket .. It had a price of 35 TL for 306 ..
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
osmntskn
Master, & nbsp;
Thank you, but it's not the gasket. I changed it already. At the bottom, oil leaks from the corner between the blocks.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
osmntskn
There is no shortage in water but the oil decreases, is there any such situation?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
hsnsnl
If there is no shortage of water, if the color of the water is normal (oil does not mix), only if the oil decreases, there is no need for the vehicle to do much trouble. .. how much control do you do and how much oil do you add if it's missing?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 6
osmntskn
Thank you, Master.
I open the hood of the vehicle every week and look. For this reason, I constantly check the oil. I have changed oil, passed 8000 km, I put 1 liter of oil right now. It flows a lot for me. Let's see if he throws it until summer, I will have it done in his country. Unfortunately I do not know a good master where I am (I can not find it)
08.05.2020 17:11 # 7
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = osmntskn] Thank you, master.
I open the hood of the vehicle every weekend, I look. For this reason, I constantly check the oil. I have changed oil, passed 8000 km, I put 1 liter of oil right now. It flows a lot for me. Let's see if he throws it until summer, I will have it done in his country. Unfortunately, I do not know the good master in my place (I can not find it) A good master is necessary for & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:11 # 8
tellotello
I recently had the oil removal process repaired. I guess there was no leak as much as yours, who was 8000 less than 1 liter. The oil leaks were visual. When I opened the hood, the oil was visible, but the masters always had a diesel engine sweat too much until they saw oil on the ground in the parking lot. When they are looked at in detail; it was the cylinder head gasket, the engine top cover, and the exhaust cover, I think there was a dodge. Disassemble it cost me 800. This included a crank pulley and 2 glow plugs, oil and oil filter. The price of the seals in the places I mentioned is not very high, but their workmanship is very difficult and the masters want it very much. I do not have any trouble right now, this is the way his face was cleaned in his engine.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 9
osmntskn
Thank you, Master, I'm afraid water is running into the oil or mixing with water,
There is no such thing as Allah.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 10
black_rock
My brother came to the press of my friend, who had passed the situation in a week. The car was 100 km a day in a week.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 11
cgty86
I recently had the cap seal repaired, the seal gasket, the cap grinding valve adjustment was complete when it was opened, and it cost 500 lira. >
08.05.2020 17:11 # 12
hhuzun
If brother can still underestimate it, take a look .... minor malfunctions later on
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”