Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil lanch and stop warning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
EDOBEY
Hello friends

Yesterday I also saw the audio stop warning error while the oil lamp was on in my car. I looked at the booklet and searched the net. Generally, the problems are always on the same side when the vehicle is in low speed, the signal turns off when the speed increases. I checked the oil level.
Now my question is, I bought the vehicle at 47800km, now I have traveled about 2500 km in a year. most people wrote that either the filter has changed or there is a problem with the customer.

Is there a problem with the oil filter for so few kilometers?
the problem is really my surprise. or what would your advice be?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
gergerli
My teacher needs to change the oil filter in every routine maintenance, that is every 10,000 km.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
EDOBEY
It is true. If I remember correctly, it was changed while buying the vehicle. There is also 50 thousand care reminders, it has nothing to do with it, right?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
EDOBEY
Friends, I had a car maintenance on the weekend because of the above problem. We replaced the oil filter and oil sensor. I gave 15 + 20tl for these. I gave the master for 20tl purpose. we closed the issue with a total of 55 tl
08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
gergerli
Get well soon
08.05.2020 19:46 # 6
ysftrkcll
The master had the same problem I had, we took it to the master, which we did not know. We took it to the master, through the knowledge of his brother, we fixed the oil filter catlamis from 40 liras
08.05.2020 19:46 # 7
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = ysftrkcll] Master, I had the same problem, we took it to the master we did not know. We took it to the master, through the knowledge of his brother, and the oil filter catlamis fixed it for 40 liras if he was doing it [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, these masters are answering my man, or I don't know if I can see his client, but he's telling the same topic. It means that if there is a lot, it is useful to visit a few masters. I do not understand much in terms of vehicle, I am user. But before I do anything, I have an idea to research. It was the master I went to in my neighborhood for the first time. Even the skillful master worked in the shop. The Syrian master immediately removed the cleaner and cleaned it, if a horse does not improve, we will replace it with half a Turk. He said take it when it doesn't get better.
The master of the company is the master, first of all, we will go to the engine, first the engine, oil filter, oil pump has not yet been said. Your master skipped the first two options and connected them directly to the pump.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”