Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil lamp lights up after the vehicle moves

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
Citroen saxo
Hi guys.

My vehicle is citroen saxo 1.5 diesel. Since this is almost the same as the Peugeot 106 and I cannot get support for citroen, I would like to ask for help if this title is golden.

In June, I renewed my pumps and injectors. Glow plugs have also changed. The vehicle was like a flower. But I have had a problem ever since.

I run the vehicle. After going 100-200 meters, his voice changes and the oil lamp turns on. This sound change happens in the fuel pump. It feels like a tractor sound. The vehicle is slightly reduced from traction. After 1-2 km, the noise decreases. The vehicle's traction is partially improved. Sometimes the oil lamp does not light up, I use it as before.

My oil does not decrease. There's no problem with my brake fluid. The master said that there was no problem for the engine, but the vehicle was not even 200,000.

I spent almost 8-10 thousand liras on the vehicle. I've renewed everything but I can't solve this problem for months. After a little gone, I couldn't get out of the logic of the oil lamp lit and tar tar working.

Edit: After this sound comes out and the oil lamp turns on, there are slight fluctuations in the period. I also had Egr cleaning, but it did not improve.
Citroen saxo 2019-11-18 01:30:28
08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. possibly the oil pump may be in trouble. In addition, sub-industry oil filters can cause this. my advice is to change it from the authorized service with the original oil filter bro you have made all the expenses.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
Citroen saxo
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome to us. possibly the oil pump may be in trouble. In addition, sub-industry oil filters can cause this. my advice is to change it from the authorized service with the original oil filter bro you have made all the expenses. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, we found it nice.

What I thought of but was afraid to say was the oil pump home. I think your path is one.

So how much does an oil pump change cost me? I think they should download the engine. Also, if I change the filter, can I solve it or cut the pump.

Because I made 4000 km in almost 6 months. I think the bed would turn yellow if the tops were not oiled.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
sonerkyl
If the oil cartel is not disassembled and cleaned, it may be due to it and it may not be a problem from the pump you call. I think when it comes to oil maintenance, open the oil pan and clean it well and use the original oil filter. When the oil gives warning, we can not say that it will cut the complete oil, but since it does not provide sufficient oil pressure, it may give this type of warning and in addition, it may cause oil pressure.
27.06.2021 18:09 # 5
ibanez_022
hello, were you able to solve the problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”