Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oil lamp flashing problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:45 # 1
serci_o
I have been a new member of the forum although I have been pejo 206 for about 2.5 years. SmileSmile firstly hello to everyone ...

To my question, the oil lamp flashes before starting the car and after a few seconds after starting it. It turns off 1 -2 seconds after starting. He did it after taking a break yesterday on the long road. I checked the dipstick, it was between 3 and 4 nails. There is no problem going on the car's traction, but when I ran to work this morning, he did the same. what is the reason for you .. what problem can i open if i use it like this. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 18:45 # 2
SuleymanKaya
[QUOTE = serci_o] I have been a new member of the forum even though I have pejo 206 for about 2.5 years SmileSmile firstly hello to everyone ...

To my question, the oil lamp flashes before starting the car and after a few seconds after starting it. It turns off 1 -2 seconds after starting. He did it after taking a break yesterday on the long road. I checked the dipstick, it was between 3 and 4 nails. There is no problem going on the car's traction, but when I ran to work this morning, he did the same. what is the reason for you .. what problem can i open if i use it like this. thanks in advance [/ QUOTE]
You thought you became a member WinkWinkWink
08.05.2020 18:45 # 3
SuleymanKaya
Meanwhile, if we come to the main subject, what does the oil level indicator on the screen say?
08.05.2020 18:45 # 4
serci_o
it was a little like you said LOL oil indicator shows full but flashes like I said .. oil changes were made about 4 thousand km ago
08.05.2020 18:45 # 5
serci_o
probably the sensor malfunctioned the car, because the 200 km further went off the road, thank you to everyone who helped ..
08.05.2020 18:45 # 6
Burak
Get well, my teacher, you still have a good control tool
08.05.2020 18:45 # 7
suppor
If the master oil has just changed, if the oil has been put a little too much, it has burned more than max, it has also been voted in me, 10 thousand I have traveled, even put it on my late night, it has shown a level, it has improved again, but it does not burn anymore :)
08.05.2020 18:45 # 8
serci_o
Thank you, Burak, thank you, I went before I got off the road, I checked the oil, the water was okay, nothing goes, the master said, I set out on the road .. thank goodness it did not happen .. I put the oil too much, I thought it was suppor but the master said oil at the full level, probably the sensor said ... when I set out and took the first break, I did not see any warning ... I mean the car wanted to go to the road.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”