Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil Lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
vahitce
Hello friends. I have a Peugeot 206 x-design automatic 2006 model car. I went to the industry yesterday because it drained light oil in the oil filter. The master tightened the filter cap, the problem has improved. He realized that only the fat sensor was not attached. I have already said that the oil lamp has not been lit on the gauges for a very long time, I have never seen it lit up at all. The master replaced his oil sensor. However, the oil lamp mark did not illuminate while the ignition was on. When I went 100 meters, I applied the brake and the oil lamp started to flash and with it the stop sign began to flash and sound. I immediately returned to the master and told him that the fat sender was faulty. He changed his fat sensor. However, the problem was that when the same ignition was on, the oil lamp did not come on again, and when I traveled, when I pressed the brake, it gave the same error. I went to the master again. The master struggled a little more. As a result, he left his oil sensor ripped again as before. Does anyone have any idea about malfunction? Thanks. vahitc to 2013-08-21 10:31:35
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
Turgay_66
Did you check the oil level, hodja?
08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
vahitce
Yes, the oil level is normal.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
sevhat_rocu
FIRST CHANGE THE ENGINE AND USE TOTAL BRAND OIL 5-40 OUR OWN OIL. KEEP YOUR OIL COOLER IF IT IS NOT. YOUR CAR IS HEATING OIL. CHECK HERE IN THE COOLING SYSTEM HERE THE RADIATOR WATERPROOF WILL BE BLOCKED OR RELIEFED WITH THE WATERPROOF. BUT THERE IS FINE MOTOR OIL HEATING
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”