Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil Is Missing From Cylinder Gasket?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:35 # 1
By_Akademisyen
Hello friends,

I have a Peugeot 206 vehicle. He was leaking oil from the cylinder gasket, (sweating). When I bent down and looked under it, I saw the bottom as if it was oiled and poured it in a few drops. When I took him to the authorized service in Ankara, he said he was in no hurry. He said to regularly check his oil, I check the oil, there is not much reduction in the oil. Does it cause serious problems?
The authorized service said that the problem should not be removed from the top cover, because it is at the bottom, it should remove some of the roller, the gasket will change and it will cost 700TL to be cleaned, my friend in the industry made it to 300 TL. What I want to ask;
1-Is it a very serious problem?
2- Would it be a problem if I had it done in industry? A problem that requires mastery?
08.05.2020 17:35 # 2
Bugra
the problem mentioned by this master is not only about the renewal of the cylinder head cover gasket, but if not, it is 100 TL to replace the gasket.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 3
By_Akademisyen
Since the problem is under the roller, do I have to remove some of the roller and replace the gasket on the bottom and clean it, I guess it costs 300 TL for the workmanship. Authorized Service said 700 TL.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 4
allppeerr
professor in the industry there are special services peugeot, I recommend you to have it done in the industry
08.05.2020 17:35 # 5
By_Akademisyen
Are there any good masters from Aksaray (as a province) and interested in Peugeot cars that he knows, friends?
08.05.2020 17:35 # 6
carantinas
Did you solve the problem and how much it cost you?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”