Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

OIL INDICATOR PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
masumserseri
mrb friends
When we run the vehicle for the first time, there is a screen that shows the level of the oil where the km counter shows.

the masumserser 2011-04-02 17:17:10
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
Serhun
I have never seen this indicator working correctly in the PUGs, I admit that I use Clio 3 and it shows the oil level in boxes when one of the trip computer keys is pressed. If you do not press it, the first arrow will appear. But it does not work correctly, the most beautiful stick will be the result you get from your measurement while you are in a flat place and wait a little, easy to come.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
masumserseri
I don't think it actually has anything to do with the button. It's just a level that shows when the light comes to an end when the contact gets hurt.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
ramtas
I have the same problem. When I first bought the car, I had maintenance. It kept 600 rubles. In this regard, the same indicator problem happened with me in a few days. The oil level switch changed but again the same. Something did not change. Sometimes it does not do it. I asked the authorized service, he said, not chronic.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
metin

whoever I heard has the same problem. When I first met, I thought I pierced the crankcase, but it wasn't. the oil indicator consumers are showing a full empty because they are defective or cannot work properly. The best thing is to open the hood and check it with your hand.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
masumserseri
Do you think there is no need to deal with it?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = innocent] Do you think there is no need to get around. Does anyone have this [/ QUOTE]
He never said that the problem is not solved in those who change the sender.
Of course, the precautionary disposal should ultimately be made as a result of servicing, occasionally checking the oil and reducing it.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
Guests
Serhun brother has a different ten cluo 3. It turns out without pressing a key in yours, as if it was disappearing and it disappears after a short time ... there is a mechanic indicator in mine. It closes after 15 seconds. but it works correctly in general :))
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
oguzhan29
friends are changing according to the stance of the car or something
08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
Guests
He has a problem with his client.
Most Peugeot Clients Have Problems
08.05.2020 15:13 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] friends are changing according to the stance of the car or something [/ QUOTE]
yes it is changing. When parking is done in very low places, it shows less or warns according to the direction, but I do not care because of the reason I know :)
08.05.2020 15:13 # 12
oguzhan29
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = oguzhan29] friends are changing depending on the car's position or something [/ QUOTE]
yes it is changing. When parking is done in very low places, it shows less or warns according to the direction, but I do not care because of the reason I know :)
[/ QUOTE]
yeah exactly like that, it follows from time to time and if you know the oil there is no problem so everybody knows their own car
08.05.2020 15:13 # 13
ismail ozdemir
When it does not work for a long time, especially when it happens in me, it becomes better when I stop and start the car again after running it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”