Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

OIL FLUID

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
ATALAY
I am sure that I did not hit the bottom of the vehicle, but the oil is pouring, even though someone says that the crankcase has been drilled, I do not give this possibility because I do not hit it, what could be the reason? please help... Cry
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
alfonsoxxx
High probability Cartel gasket may be leaking too I do not bend over my latitude: D
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ATALAY] Guys I'm sure I didn't hit the bottom of the car, but the oil is pouring, even though someone says that the crankcase has been drilled, I do not think it is possible because I did not hit somewhere, what could be the reason? please help... Cry [/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome oil is pouring out, but if you don't tell me where to find my engine oil, the comments will be wrong. If you upload a picture, we can guess from the flowing area. Hope to see you on our forum permanently
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = ATALAY] Friends are sure that I did not hit the bottom of the car, but the oil is pouring out, even though someone says that the crankcase has been pierced, I do not give it a possibility because I do not hit something, why? please help... Cry [/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome oil is pouring out, but if you don't tell me where to find my engine oil, the comments will be wrong. If you upload a picture, we can guess from the flowing area. Hope to see you on our forum permanently
[/ QUOTE]

Thumbs Up I agree, definitely wash the bottom of the car and watch where the oil flows. It is probably coming from the manual gearbox. but other than that, it can also come from the steering box, before starting the engine, put a car in the bottom wash Ermm
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
usta307
My brother first checks if it comes from the transmission, so the trouble is. They want 500 lira to download the transmission, 40 lira transmission
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”