Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Oil change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
kayaca
I made 4,000 km with my vehicle and the oil stick appeared on the screen. When he came out like this, he changed the oil and recovered. now they have done the same again why do you do that they say you will change at 10,000 but it was 4,000 km directly started to burn the max we looked at the cuban there is a little too much can we not get it from?

And my car will be 93,000 km since then the back pads have not been changed, which tool has not been touched? Which brand should we buy?

08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
RP393
Hello, I don't want to be pessimistic, but the oil level doesn't increase unless you add it. Do not let the water mix with the oil, is there a decrease in the water
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
kayaca
There is no decrease in water, my teacher, I put it 2 months ago. air conditioning hurts sometimes I also use the tool very smoothly when the catalyst is empty 51 pipe is at the end there is a varex or something, it is already giving the water outside
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
HasGur
I made 4,000 km with my [QUOTE = Kayaca] vehicle and the oil stick appeared on the screen. When he came out like this, he changed the oil and recovered. now they have done the same again why do you do that they say you will change at 10,000 but it was 4,000 km directly started to burn the max we looked at the cuban there is a little too much can we not get it from?

And my car will be 93,000 km since then the back pads have not been changed, which tool has not been touched? Which brand should we buy?

[/ QUOTE]

Y network level after change If it rises regularly, the only reason is that water is mixed with the oil, but when you go to the industry for some reason, the oil, which is deemed missing by your mechanic without your knowledge, may have been completed and excess oil has been added, so that the oil level has increased once a day.
On the other hand, unfortunately, honest craftsmen and employees, who pay attention to the oil capacities of the vehicles, do their job properly, are almost left!

For example, HDI engines with a capacity of 3.85 liters are put all 4 liters of oil and the max level in the dipstick is exceeded, even throwing out the new oil filter brought by the customer to the "assistant" who is told to do the job, the oil is too much because it does not change the filter, and the remaining oil is not fully adjusted. . In the last few years, I personally witnessed 3-5 vehicles that have not been replaced in oil maintenance, since the old / new filters have not been changed due to the difference in their brands!

For these reasons, it is essential not to leave the vehicle, not to allow all the oil to be put and, most importantly, to tip the headmaster who is interested in your vehicle.

Deficient fat is better than excess fat. A small amount of oil that overturns calculations such as the fluid pressure and flow rate required for the engine causes costly problems.

Lining, disc / drum life; Although it depends on the material quality, it varies a lot depending on how it is used and the back pads can be used much longer than the front pads. If the driver who uses the compressor and constantly slows down when he needs to stop, and if he needs to slow down, I know a vehicle that replaces the front pads installed by the factory with 160 thousand rear pads to 265 thousand, that pads were made 300 thousand but it was changed when it was removed due to malfunction of caliper. If you need to replace it, it is a TRW brand F / P product, but emits some dust.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 5
kayaca
Thank you for your reply

I was with you when replacing the oil filter of the vehicle, your friend poured all 4 liters of oil, there was no problem in the vehicle. There was no problem up to 4,000 km.

The rear drums were making noise yesterday, we removed the tires, we wanted to remove them. I'm looking for something good to avoid dust
08.05.2020 20:59 # 6
HasGur
There is no need to change the oil if you have just noticed the excess of the 4 liter oil being put into the engine completely, that is, if the oil does not mix (first make sure of it).

It is very difficult to lower the level from the crankcase plug, it is almost impossible to replace it immediately when the oil does not flow until the last tooth and completely comes out. However, it is not recommended, but the oil can be poured into a clean container and put again. Good luck with; https://www.google.com.tr/search?ei=vbibw7-snphnwqlaz6ioaw&q=motordan+fazla+yağı+çek Up

APPENDIX: If the level is a few mm above the MAX line, you do not need to reduce the oil, the level lines are somewhat tolerant.
Hasgör 2018-08-25 12:06:18
08.05.2020 20:59 # 7
kayaca
[QUOTE = HasGur] If you have just noticed the excess of the 4 liter oil being put into the engine, that is, the oil does not mix (first make sure), there is no need to change the oil.

It is very difficult to lower the level from the crankcase plug, it is almost impossible to replace it immediately when the oil does not flow until the last tooth and completely comes out. However, it is not recommended, but the oil can be poured into a clean container and put again. Good luck with; https://www.google.com.tr/search?ei=vbibw7-snphnwqlaz6ioaw&q=motordan+fazla+yağı+çek Up

APPENDIX: If the level is a few mm above the MAX line, you do not need to reduce the oil, the level lines are somewhat tolerant.
[/ QUOTE]

I hope that it will be enough if I change the oil a little more once the max line, but here is the indicator screen, it does not show as much as it is directly on my eyes, and this time it will put 3.5 liters in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 8
Ufuk_64
If there is not much oil in the oil change and the oil level increases over time, water does not always mix, unfortunately fuel may be mixed. Is there any sweating that does not exist in the engine around the upper cover or around the lower crankcase, but now there is a sweating?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 9
kayaca
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] If there is not much oil in the oil change and an increase in oil level over time, water will not always mix, unfortunately fuel may be mixed. Is there any sweating in the engine around the upper cover or around the lower crankcase but now looming? Try to pull the 1 meter serum hose from the dipstick like the appropriate 0.5 liter to find the big syringe to get the excess oil. [/ QUOTE]

There was 4 liters, I changed the filter, put them all, I did not see any sweating on the side of the master sump, my teacher does not reduce the water either, this may be the reason
08.05.2020 20:59 # 10
Ufuk_64
I wrote why you did it, but if you have not read and understood my 2 lines, you are asking again.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 11
kayaca
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] I asked you why you did it, but if you have read and understood my 2 line spelling again, you are asking again. [/ QUOTE]

If you noticed, I asked why else? I am saying that there is no sweating in the vehicle other than yours. Is it possible to close the crankcase plug if it is not certain anywhere? you say serum or there is nobody to do it so it is not possible
08.05.2020 20:59 # 12
HasGur
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] If there is not much oil in the oil change and the oil level increases over time, water will not always mix, unfortunately fuel may be mixed. [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle of the friend who opened the subject is gasoline!

Old cars had a gas automat and there was a high probability of mixing oil with oil. New generation with injector instead of gasoline automatic fuel pump The probability of mixing petrol to oil is very low in vehicles, and if this possibility has occurred, the smell of gasoline draws attention while checking the oil level, late working / not working in the vehicle is observed.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 13
Ufuk_64
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = Ufuk_64] If there is not much oil in oil change and an increase in oil level over time, water will not always mix, unfortunately fuel may be mixing. [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle of the friend who opened the subject is gasoline!

Old cars had a gas automat and there was a high probability of mixing oil with oil. With fuel pump instead of gasoline automatic, with injector y width generation The probability of gasoline mixing with the oil is very low in the vehicles and if this possibility has occurred, the smell of gasoline draws attention while checking the oil level, the late working / non-working condition is observed in the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE] I thought that the car was gasoline, it may be due to the pump you said, if the engine is currently mixed with 0.5 liters of gas and 10 km while the engine is hot, the excess oil will fall back to the previous level. The reason is that it evaporates and discharges more than evacuation, and it never rises above its current level. If the water is not mixed, even if a small amount is mixed, the room will not evaporate and be discharged, and if it has been mixed for a long time, it can darken early and get the mud consistency. The friend who opened the subject is looking for a remedy that has opened the subject, but he can not go to the pharmacy to buy a syringe and take 2 minutes to get the excess oil. probably not that much liquid came from the sewage well. The result is that I have experienced the same pump at home. Ufuk_64 2018-08-25 22:07:05
08.05.2020 20:59 # 14
talip206
Sometimes the indicator on the screen can be surprised, hodja. It shows a little bit too much while uphill or downhill parked. So he may have given a warning. Basing the dipstick is the healthiest.
You have indicated that there is an excess in the dipstick. The vast majority of masters vacillate 4 liters directly. The sensor has given an alert because more fat is already visible in the yoke. The simplest method to do is to buy the largest syringe from the pharmacy (there are almost the size of a small water bottle) and the serum set, insert it through the dipstick and pull the oil out while the engine is cold. It's not a difficult process.

I stop at the beginning of every oil change and add 3 liters. Then I check the oil from the stick and add it to the top. Ki 206 gasoline user manual writes that it is 3 liters without filter and 3.25 liters if the filter change. Despite that, they stubbornly try to lure 4 liters. When I bought it for the first time, the car, which didn't add oil since it added 4 liters, started to leak oil all over.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 15
HasGur
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] I thought that the car was gasoline, it may have been caused by the pump you said, if the engine is mixed with 0.5 liters of gas and it is 10 km while the engine is hot, the excess oil drops back to the previous level. The reason is that it evaporates and discharges more than evacuation, and it never rises above its current level. If the water is not mixed, even if a small amount is mixed, the room will not evaporate and be discharged, and if it has been mixed for a long time, it can darken early and get the mud consistency. The friend who opened the subject is looking for a remedy that has opened the subject, but he can not go to the pharmacy to buy a syringe and take 2 minutes to get the excess oil. probably not that much liquid came from the sewage well. The result is that I have experienced the same pump at home. [/ QUOTE]

I am writing here for the last time just in order not to mislead those who will read the subject;

The fuel pumps of the injector vehicles are in the fuel tank under the vehicle, in higher models such as 206 of the friend. In this type of pumps, the moment of force is obtained from the electric motor instead of the vehicle engine. Therefore, in these types of vehicles, gasoline is mixed with oil but injectors do not work / the vehicle will suffocate. occurs because of As I wrote earlier, the engine runs late than usual without the excess of oil level , misfire when it starts, loss of performance, change in exhaust gas and odor, no working etc. problems become the primary complaint.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 16
Ufuk_64
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = Ufuk_64] I wrote that the car was gasoline, it may be due to the pump you said, if it is mixed with 0.5 liters of gas at the moment, the excess oil drops back to the previous level if the engine is hot while driving 10 km. The reason is that it evaporates and discharges more than evacuation, and it never rises above its current level. If the water is not mixed, even if a small amount is mixed, the room will not evaporate and be discharged, and if it has been mixed for a long time, it can darken early and get the mud consistency. The friend who opened the subject is looking for a remedy that has opened the subject, but he can not go to the pharmacy to buy a syringe and take 2 minutes to get the excess oil. probably not that much liquid came from the sewage well. The result is that I have experienced the same pump at home. [/ QUOTE]

I am writing here for the last time just in order not to mislead those who will read the subject;

The fuel pumps of the injector vehicles are in the fuel tank under the vehicle, in higher models such as 206 of the friend. In this type of pumps, the moment of force is obtained from the electric motor instead of the vehicle engine. Therefore, in these types of vehicles, gasoline is mixed with oil but injectors do not work / vehicle choke < span style = "font-size: 10pt;"> caused by as I wrote before before the subject comes to an excess of oil level engine running late than normal, misfire, loss of performance, change in exhaust gas and odor, no work, etc. problems become the priority complaint.
[/ QUOTE] I am writing for the last time ☺ I have learned a lot of things that I do not know about what you have written about other topics. Be sure that I am not discussing with you or anyone else right now. The respondents write something by accepting what they know by their own right, the writers do not have any interest, just like you and me. It's not that gas pump I say. If we compare the old vehicle to the new vehicle, some BMW models of 1985 were in the tank, then the gas pump was 35 years ago. Ufuk_64 2018-08-26 17:46:14
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”