Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

oil and stop lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
efsanemurat
First of all, enjoyable forums friends especially when I go fast so it is not too fast, braking and stopping the oil and the stop lamp flashing beeps together, it gives warning beeps the oil is not fully missing, the bidet does not constantly, sometimes when I force the car, it does not have a problem before. started, the oil filter I used was not original, I wonder if I use the bidet in this way will it damage the engine, I need to learn urgently because I always use the car.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
Serkan
The oil lamp is on in the non-original filter, my teacher is on some vehicles even if it is not in every vehicle, you can use it for a while, but follow the oil level and the temperature indicator constantly.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
efsanemurat

I'll try to use original parts at the time of maintenance. Let's see what happens.

08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
Serkan
If the filters are cheap products, the supplier industry is 10 TL, the original is 15 TL.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
efsanemurat
I did not have the original in the place where I was, I had to use the supplier industry to avoid the maintenance time.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
Serkan
Our sponsorship can buy a set from a peugeot, even you get 2 sets, it will be out of the way with a single cargo, I have ordered 2 sets for my brother-in-law in Çorum in the past weeks.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”