Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Odometer down to zero while cruising

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:11 # 1
Guests
Hello everyone .. My name is Burç .. According to my money in my pocket, I joined you by buying a 2003 model diesel 206 over two hundred thousand ..
I follow the Forum as much as I can and make use of your knowledge.
I am not someone who drives a lot of fast vehicles. I try not to exceed 70 km. Again, while traveling at these speeds, while driving at a constant speed, the km bar descends to zero with a relaxation and slight acceleration in my car's voice, it goes back to speed after going for a while. I cannot go to the mechanic right now because my situation is appropriate. do you think the condition of my vehicle is disabled? Anyway, I would appreciate it if you inform me about the expense of it.
burch1975 2017-02-16 17:00:44
08.05.2020 20:11 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Wish you can use your vehicle without any accident.

There are two reasons for the problem, one km speed sensor

secondly, the engine of the display is defective

I think it was due to the first reason.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 3
Guests
Thank you for the information. I will take into account what you say. Maybe give it a little ridiculous ignorance. Shall I look at the oil of the pump in the water of the vehicle while I am getting fuel from the last shelter? I accepted without any objection. Big fat. When I said let's add 1 lt, I couldn't say anything. When I looked at the level of oil I was just thinking of, there was a trace of oil in the lined part of the oil.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 4
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = burch1975] Thank you for the information. I will take into account what you say. Maybe give it a little ridiculous ignorance. Shall I look at the oil of the pump in the water of the vehicle while I am getting fuel from the last shelter? I accepted without any objection. Big fat. When I said let's add 1 lt, I couldn't say anything. When I looked at the oil level, I just remembered that there was a trace of oil in the lined part of the oil.

It is not a situation related to oil, it is a situation that can be counted from chronic problems of my teacher 206. It was happening in my old vehicle from time to time and when the km went, even the gas reactions of the vehicle changed. Soner brother says the engine may be broken is a kind of problem to be solved by repair.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 5
Guests
Thank you for the comment. I hope the problems that I cannot deal with will not open to me ..
08.05.2020 20:11 # 6
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = burch1975] Thank you for the comment. I hope the problems that I cannot deal with will not open to me .. [/ QUOTE]

If you bought a well-maintained vehicle, my teacher will not easily pay any expenses. The chronic problems of 206 are problems such as torsion, internal screen fading. The most expensive one is torsion, you can use it for 650 liras. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”