Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

OBD2 Connection Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.10.2021 13:14 # 1
flyturk
Hello. I ordered ELM 327 2.1 for my 2003 model Peugeot 206 HD (Diesel) vehicle, but I could not connect to the ECU. I read in the forum that this product does not work on our vehicles. So what's the solution? There are different devices such as the MS309. Will such devices work? Is there a suitable OBD device that I can operate in my vehicle? I would appreciate your helpSmile
14.10.2021 13:18 # 2
muzzy35
Sir, if the phone is iphone, try it with android phone
14.10.2021 13:23 # 3
flyturk
Thank you very much for your answer sir. I tried applications such as Torque and CarScanner with Android device. Unfortunately it does not connect to the ECU. I read that this device works on 2004 and above dieselsUnhappy
14.10.2021 18:03 # 4
talihsiz206
I bought the device, that little blue device made in China. My car is 206 2004 model diesel. not connected to the brain. Your friend had a combo water, I tried it, it was plugged in, the device is solid, but unfortunately our brain did not see it. I hope someone finds a way and tells us. Otherwise, it means that we have unloaded the device. What I don't understand is that the repairman had connected it before, this is a purple device with the same dimensions as the blue, I wonder if the connection cable was different or was there a device in between?
14.10.2021 18:07 # 5
flyturk
Sir, is the product you bought V1.5 or V2.1? A friend said in the comments that V1.5 ones can be connected. Did you see the device connected by the mechanic, was it the blue elm 327 device we know?
16.10.2021 00:33 # 6
talihsiz206
yokbo the connected device is not the blue little elm device I bought. There is another device with purple and yellow colors on it. it says wifi interface on it.. but it wasn't connected alone, it was hanging, so there was an apparatus. so I'm a little bit more. If I can't solve it, I will reach out and ask somehow :)
16.10.2021 09:48 # 7
flyturk
I'm going to order the V1.5 one and try it, I hope it works. They're sending V2.1 to the nation as V1.5, I hope I can get one without getting ripped off Big smile
19.10.2021 01:50 # 8
dfwnah
I have the same problem with 307 1.6 hdi but the situation is a bit more complicated. I bought Delphi ds 150, installed it on pc and connected it to the car. I can connect to the car's abs, air conditioner, gearbox brain, and reset the maintenance km. I can connect to the Bsi brain and open and close the windows from the computer, I can turn on the headlights, I can turn the indicator lights on and off, but I can never connect to the engine brain (ECU). It keeps saying the vehicle is not responding. I've been trying since morning and couldn't get results.
29.10.2021 08:55 # 9
flyturk
So did you solve the problem? I also ordered icar3 and it arrived, but the result is the same 😐 they said the little blue 1.5 elm327s are working in a Facebook group. I will try it for the last time 🤷 🏼 ‍ ♂ ️
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”