Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

OBD CONNECTION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:08 # 1
chivasreqal20
Good day guys.
I have a program that I want to connect to my computer with the 206 cc obd connection and use the diagnostic program, but I can get whatever cable is needed for the connection (i.e. one end obd2 one end usb), or should I get a piece together. and I'm waiting for your feedback on how should I use it. Thanks...
08.05.2020 19:08 # 2
muro_60
this does its complete job
http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/elm327-obd-ii-usb-arac-ariza-tespit-cihazi-150431303?ggap_s=criteo&ggap_m=criteo&ggap_n=criteo&ggap_c=urun&mpch=ads&scxid=14489-146659- 2357-0
08.05.2020 19:08 # 3
chivasreqal20
So, is it possible to use this apparatus in the auto test program?
08.05.2020 19:08 # 4
Canberk35
I bought a similar product. Version that enables communication with Bluetooth. I make the connections completely. But the ECU is warning that it cannot connect, and the connection is lost. I did a lot of research for the solution, but. Resources are very limited. I guess I left aside the product is not suitable for my vehicle. When I saw the subject, it came to my mind. Does anyone have any information?
08.05.2020 19:08 # 5
muro_60
[QUOTE = chivasreqal20] so do I have the opportunity to use this tool in the auto test program [/ QUOTE] no you can't use it, it has a separate prog
08.05.2020 19:08 # 6
ramses64_79
Hello there. As a program, the scantool program is the most compatible I know. When you come to the problem of connecting, I think you say that there is no connection when the contact is open. It is probably due to the communication settings. If you do not have a scantool program, you can download it from the net and get bauth 38400 in the communication settings. I think com port will change if it is USB or whatever device you connect with. Try it com1 com2 etc. I have a malfunction. Code ID 1351 " IDM input circuit Malfunction / Ignition coil control circuit High voltage." By the way, I think your device is elm327. I use this device version 1.5
08.05.2020 19:08 # 7
eeccaa
I also use Torque software with ELM327 bluetooth apparatus. Torque is very common, compatible with all brands, but works on the Android platform. I haven't tried any software for PC. But I would love to find software that can make changes to vehicle settings such as pp2000 and connect via ELM327 . Because with Torque, you cannot do anything other than delete fault codes.
08.05.2020 19:08 # 8
Canberk35
Elm327 is just reading. Unfortunately he can't write. So pp2000 is a must for changing the settings.

I tried all the programs and all the settings in order to establish a connection. I think the Elm327 mini version is mine. Blue connects with bluetooth. More precisely, battery voltage etc. ECU connection cannot be achieved in the last step after showing. There is no connection problem between the device and the program. There is a communication problem between the device and the brain. Thinking if the device is broken or not, I tried another 307 on the VANBUS communication system without any problems. I think my vehicle has an incompatibility with the ECU. I couldn't solve the problem, the device remained. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”