Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Now the indicators are skewed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
anlersan
Believe me, I'm slowly getting colder. What is this now? No, I actually love my car, I am eager to do something, but when I encounter such problems, I say sell it and go and live and come and go. I bought it so enthusiastically since the day I bought it, it comes from the back, sounds from the engine, sounds from the engine, sounds from the gearbox, or it burns fuel. But I endure it because it is pleasant to ride honor. My previous vehicle is probably from him. :) Before I explain the problem, I said, let me pour a little bit, my friends.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
samet206
If the vehicle is 206, the indicator problem is almost a style that we can call chronic.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
anlersan
206 bro. Whatever problem I have, it turns out chronic.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = if you understand] 206 bro. Whatever problem I have, it turns out to be chronic. [/ QUOTE]

I don't know the others, but I was surprised when it happened to me, but after I had it done, I understood that it was necessary to change my brain or my entire panel, but after I had it done, and it was caused by the other panel, it is not another problem. In fact, I did not get infected when there was a situation like 1000 TL loss in any case.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 5
suppor
Master, I was looking at the brake fluid which was caused by not looking at everyone's car like us.

Then the pejo problem is not at all, if you look at the bag, it will be a mountain.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”