Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Not Working in One Starter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
Melih1995
Hello everyone,

Since I bought my car in a way that I could not understand why, sometimes it takes half the starter, sometimes it gets difficult in the 5th 6th starter.

The engine that takes the starter fully does not pretend to run, sometimes it runs on half anthem,

Also, my key is a spare key, I don't know if there are any buttons on and off.

I guess they put a chip on the contact, I guess it was on the key before. It came to my mind that the problem may be caused by this, but although the chip is always in the same place, sometimes it takes half anthem, sometimes at the 5th and 6th anthem, I am waiting for the comments of the members who previously experienced this problem or had ideas.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
GokhaN
if you hear the starter sound, it may be from the injectors
08.05.2020 21:29 # 3
Melih1995
My car is throwing black smoke, I was thinking that this smoke problem is from the software, but now when you say it means that these two problems are obviously caused by injectors.

So if the injectors are removed, what is the average cost? Does it work any harm to the engine?
08.05.2020 21:29 # 4
Partnercii
- can be from injectors
-I recommend you to have the battery and charger checked.
-If this problem is done in cold weather when the engine is cold, have the glow plugs checked.

08.05.2020 21:29 # 5
Partnercii
[QUOTE = Melih1995] My car is throwing black smoke, I was thinking that this smoke problem is from the software, but now when you say that these two problems are obviously caused by injectors

So if the injectors are removed, what is the average cost? Does it work any harm to the engine?
[/ QUOTE] one of these 1.4 hdi's energizers seems to be between 1500 and 2000 lira. I'm not sure exactly.
I think you better consult your master.

08.05.2020 21:30 # 6
Melih1995
The master who replenished the triger also said that it was one of the glow plugs, as soon as I solved the tremor problem, I will take a hand on it, but when the undercarriage front-end engine maintenance is said, I will have a lot of money out of my pocket. I hope the engine is left, it won't be a problem Big smile I even have the idea of returning the software to the original so that the engine does not cause a problem, but I don't know how, who is zero or not, or bad, I guess it has happened because of the software.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 7
Partnercii
[QUOTE = Melih1995] The master who replenished the triger said that it was one of the glow plugs, as soon as I solved the tremor problem, I will throw it in, but if the undercarriage is the front tool engine maintenance, a lot of money came out of my pocket and now I will reset the car if it takes off the injector instead of the glow plug, even the upholstery inside it. I changed it, there is only one engine left, I hope it won't cause any trouble Big smile I even have the idea of returning the software to the original so that the engine does not cause a problem, but I don't know how, who is zero or bad, after all, I guess it has happened because of the software ... [/ QUOTE] Wink
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”