Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Not to gas up to 1500 when stuck at 2500 rpm

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:34 # 1
bluellay
Very rarely, an interesting problem arises, especially when I turn the ignition on the vehicle immediately after turning the ignition on without waiting for the indicators to sit. When it moves and the speed reaches 2500, the car suddenly cuts off the gas, the speed gradually decreases to 1500. As for 1500, it accelerates again. As for 2500, he cuts the same gas again.

As a solution, I pull it over and close the contact. If the indicator turns off after turning off the ignition and waiting for the indicator lights to settle, it will recover.

As if it has speed stabilization feature, it does this by looking at the speed instead of the speed and does not allow the vehicle to go above 2500 cycles.

Having an idea?
08.05.2020 18:34 # 2
Mdeniz
Wait for the lights to go out if my fellow and brother are possible. There is not much light. You harm the brain, the brain is blocking. If I think of what else it might be, let me present the idea that the throttle may have trouble.

If I run the 206 convertible before the lights go out, the abs or other lights get stuck, but if I wait for it to go out, it's okay so 3 seconds patience: D
08.05.2020 18:34 # 3
bluellay
Thanks for the comment. Throttle response is given in any situation related to cycle irregularity, but maybe 1 of the 10 problems I have read came out of the problem.

My guess is that it's related to the brain. I think if I can only restore the brain's software, will it be corrected? Because it basically looks like a cruise control feature, but there is no such hardware. Of course, I do not know if the software is being reinstalled.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 4
Ender DOGAN
Could it have been taken care of? There was a partner with a friend, he was doing the same room, when they were care, they said that they were tired.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”