Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

not starting (solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
xpyhre
hi. There was a problem with the ignition of my vehicle and the starter was stuck after completing two or three start-ups, and the starter was stuck and burned completely. Now I bought the new starter motor and assembled it in place the tool worked. But since there was a problem in the ignition, the starter was not receiving from time to time, although the new starter motor was installed, it started to not start after 3-5 laps, the vehicle does not start, and when I asked the electrician, the contact of the vehicle was faulty, it would burn the starter motor continuously for a week. I do not even give a click, I was dealing with the battery terminals, got the starter .. now it does not get started. The wires of the thick cable at the battery terminals have started to be removed one more time, and the cable at the polar terminals is thinned, I do not get a starter from it, friends * thank you for your help. > xpyhre 2011-12-02 17:39:06
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
serommm
Could it be a battery?

Go to a good electrician, I think you are. -12-01 18:41:23
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
xpyhre

[QUOTE = serommm] Could it be from the battery? [/ QUOTE]

my teacher has taken the battery 1 month the battery is new but the wires on the pole are removed one by one I think the cable is thinned due to it, but I couldn't understand what the problem was.

08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
serommm
Why didn't the master who installed the starter control the ignition? Since he said it was.

I think you take it directly to the ignition. Once again take the starter motor.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
xpyhre
I did not take the car, I removed the starter engine myself, got it done at the electrician, I had it installed again. He said to me that if there is a problem with the ignition, he would hang on or burn the starter motor. I guess it came to the press I was afraid of, but the cables on the battery terminals were peeled, so I suspect it. Because the battery takes off from time to time with polar beats, the key falls off from the ignition when it turns right or left when driving on the road afterwards. xpyhre < editDate> 2011-12-01 19:00:41
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
sedatgursel
hi. There was a problem with the ignition of my vehicle and the starter was stuck after completing two or three start-ups, and the starter was stuck and burned completely. now I bought the new starter and assembled it in place the tool worked. & nbsp;
I did not take the car, I removed the starter myself and got it done in the electrician

You got the mars engine new or did not get it repaired, but I do not understand it but it will do it from the polar bass if the cables are burned.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
Ucyuzalti
Friends will be irrelevant to the subject, but this mars is electrical, what is there to do? Threefacealt 2011-12-01 22:29:05
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
djchaos
The starter motor is the system that operates with electrical energy from the accumulator and provides the first movement in the engine. The starter motor, which is activated by turning the contact, rotates the flywheel gears connected to the crankshaft, filling the fuel-air mixture into the engine and making the first movement of the pistons. Some small engines, for example; When operating the generators, we pull the rope connected to the crankshaft pulley or press the pedal with our feet, as in motorcycles, we give the first action and take the task of the starter motor. Things to Consider The most energy consuming part of a standard vehicle is the starter motor. For this reason, when you start, there is a restriction in the vehicle's headlights and interior lighting. Therefore, the recommended maximum starting time of the starter motor is 10 seconds. If it is operated for more than 10 seconds, it discharges all the electricity in the accumulator. In addition, since the starter motor has no function other than activating the pistons, light materials are often used in its construction. This means that the starter motor is not able to withstand long periods of work. An important point is that the starter motor should not be operated while the engine is in motion. Otherwise flywheel gears may be damaged. If starter motor is not working; Battery may be discharged. Battery terminals may be loose or disconnected. Battery terminals may be rusted. Chassis connection points may be loose. Starter motor may be finished. Starter motor may be malfunctioning. Starter motor is running. However, if the engine does not start; Ignition or fuel system malfunction. Starter gear or Flywheel gear may be worn. In cases where the battery is insufficient to start the starter motor, the engine can be started thanks to the jumpers connected in parallel with the battery of another vehicle. If this is not possible, the ignition is opened, the vehicle is accelerated for a certain time by pushing it in second gear, and the engine is started by releasing the clutch suddenly. However, this should always be a last resort, as this could damage the timing belt.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 9
xpyhre
[QUOTE = sedatgürsel] hi. There was a problem with the ignition of my vehicle and the starter was stuck after completing two or three start-ups, and the starter was stuck and burned completely. now the new starter was bought and assembled instead of the tool worked. & nbsp;
I did not take the vehicle, I removed the starter myself, got it built in the electrician
< br>
you got the mars engine new or I didn't understand you did it but it also makes it from the polar bass if the cables are lit [/ QUOTE]

< / div>
The starter motor was re-assembled and all parts were replaced with new ones.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 10
xpyhre

[QUOTE = Three Hundred Six] Friends will be irrelevant to the subject but this mars electricity is going to be organized. What is it like? I get the car quickly. I can't raise my hand. [/ QUOTE]

has a mars motor role black in the fuses in the engine compartment, you may have a look at it. / p> xpyhre 2011-12-02 02:45:03

08.05.2020 16:25 # 11
xpyhre
I just bought the starter motor 2 weeks ago and installed it in 3 places. The engine of Mars will go to repair as of tomorrow .. when I check the starter, the starter gear was not turning, the selonoid was getting very hot .. pleasant forums.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”