Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

NOT STARTING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:00 # 1
Onurzdn
My 206 vehicle left the house in the morning, but did not start, the battery did not click like it was exhausted, but the headlights and tape were working properly. What could be the problem? The battery has just changed 3 months ago
Although the weather was getting cold, it was a bit difficult at the first start, but it was quite normal for the next runs during the light day but it didn't work this morning. Shocked
08.05.2020 20:00 # 2
dejawu1978
Maybe the starter dynamo got stuck
08.05.2020 20:00 # 3
Onurzdn
[QUOTE = dejawu1978] get past, could the starter dynamo be stuck [/ QUOTE]

I have no idea, if I could drive the car, I would go to the industry, but it did not work, but I usually searched, but there are solutions related to the dead battery.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 4
Onurzdn
Mars automatic and charcoal change was changed to 180 TL. There is a dynamo hospital.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 5
Baran35
Good morning, friends, I will be hooking the subject, but there is no need to open a new topic. I have the same problem, I have been getting a hard start for a week, there is no click now, probably it will be solved with the same solution, but my question is how do I take the car to the electrician? I don't have the opportunity to knock because I parked in a bad place because the cars are almost duplex and it is a place where the cars are busy. Does it work with reinforcements, or if anyone knows a way I would be happy if it helps
08.05.2020 20:00 # 6
Onurzdn
[QUOTE = Baran35] Good morning, friends, I will be hooking the subject, but there is no need to open a new topic. I have the same problem, I have been getting a hard start for a week, there is no click now, probably it will be solved with the same solution, but my question is how do I take the car to the electrician? I don't have the opportunity to knock because I parked in a bad place because the cars are almost duplex and it is a place where the cars are busy. Does it work with reinforcements, or if anyone knows a way, I would be happy if it helps [/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it does not work with reinforcement. Onurzdn 2017-02-23 08:43:21
08.05.2020 20:00 # 7
Baran35
[QUOTE = Onurzdn] [QUOTE = Baran35] Good morning, friends, I will be hooking the subject, but there is no need to open a new topic. I have the same problem, I have been getting a hard start for a week, there is no click now, probably it will be solved with the same solution, but my question is how do I take the car to the electrician? I don't have the opportunity to knock because I parked in a bad place because the cars are almost duplex and it is a place where the cars are busy. Does it work with reinforcements, or if anyone knows a way, I would be happy if it helps [/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it does not work with reinforcements, I tried it as well, you only have to hit it [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer. Is the process difficult, but is there an electrician in my lower street, can it be done where it stands, is it long and difficult? I can not get permission from the workplace, I asked my friend, he will do it, but I do not want to torture the man, this is not a situation that can be done alone with this type of striking?
08.05.2020 20:00 # 8
eu805
Coals may be finished, the battery may have stopped charging, it had happened to me. I had no chance of hitting the automatic gear.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 9
Baran35
[QUOTE = eu805] Coals may be finished, battery may have stopped charging, it had happened to me. I had no chance of hitting automatic gear, we had pulled up to industry with reinforcement. [/ QUOTE]

When you said we took it with another tool, did you take a battery or you took it to the industry, I did not understand, sorry, it's not a subject that I know, so I ask
08.05.2020 20:00 # 10
lazerburak
the same situation happened to me even sometimes it was not working sometimes it was not working auto repair of the starter and charcoal changed, thank goodness there was no problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”