Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

not getting the first starter in hot weather

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
-ayhan-
Good day to all, I live
starch, my car, which works to click even in the coldest days of winter, started to not work in the first starter in hot weather with the arrival of spring, it doesn't work for 2 or even 3 starters, no matter how long I keep the first starter, but it doesn't work, it was working, it had the same problem last summer, we changed the spark plugs because it was igniting but the problem was not solved.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
hsnsnl

If you think you have a tube, your car will be close to your stop, take your car a few kilometers before you stop it, stop it at gasoline after parking it, try it again in the morning and see what will be done ..

08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
-ayhan-
Thank you brother, I tried it last night too, I just used it in gasoline, I even waited a little at idle before stopping, the car worked hard when I got off after about 2 hours
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
-ayhan-
Isn't there anyone who has experienced this problem or can say how we can solve it?
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
-ayhan-
actual
08.05.2020 17:33 # 6
koliva
It is very difficult to comment remotely, but it seems to me a problem with the fuel line. I think it might be from the fuel pump, but of course I need to check it well.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 7
-ayhan-
thank you
Wouldn't it be the same problem in cold weather even if it was from a fuel pump? I read on the internet that there are those who have overcome the heat sensor and get rid of this trouble, do you think it makes sense?
08.05.2020 17:33 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = -ayhan-] thank you
Wouldn't it be the same problem in cold weather even if it was a fuel pump? I read on the internet that there are those who have changed their temperature and got rid of this problem, do you think it makes sense?
[/ QUOTE]

Could be of course. If you want, connect your vehicle to the computer. Maybe there is an error log already there.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 9
-ayhan-
I will go to the industry again tomorrow, I hope we will find a solution, thank you for your interest ...
08.05.2020 17:33 # 10
tazmaniac
If the battery is weak, it will start to decrease in efficiency in hot weather as well as in cold weather.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 11
-ayhan-
[QUOTE = tazmaniac] If the battery is weak, it will start to drop from the efficiency in hot weather as well as in cold weather. If I continue to use it the next day, will he leave it on the road the next day?
08.05.2020 17:33 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = -ayhan-]
It's been 2 years since I replaced the battery, today I showed it to 2 masters in the industry, they both said gas pumps, will I leave it on the road the next day if I continue to use it like this?
[/ QUOTE]

The masters that you think I thought you were. But it certainly may not be from the gas pump.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 13
-ayhan-
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = -ayhan-]
2 years since the battery has been replaced, I showed it to 2 masters in the industry today, they both said the gas pump, will I leave it on the road the next day if I continue to use it like this?
[/ QUOTE]

The masters that you think I thought. But it may not necessarily be from a petrol pump.
[/ QUOte]
yes, you guessed it, would I have a bigger problem if I keep using it like this?
08.05.2020 17:33 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = -ayhan-]
yes, you guessed it, would I have a bigger problem if I keep using it like this?
[/ QUOTE]

I don't think it will come out. Worst of all, you stay on the road. You go somewhere, you press the mars while it freezes, it doesn't get any more. Otherwise, I don't think it can damage other parts. Of course if it is from the pump as we guessed.
koliva 2013-05-04 19:38:22
08.05.2020 17:33 # 15
-ayhan-
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = -ayhan-]
[/ QUOTE]

I don't think it will come out. Worst of all, you stay on the road. You go somewhere, you press the mars while it freezes, it doesn't get any more. Otherwise, I don't think it can damage other parts. Of course, as we guessed from the pump.
[/ QUOte]
Thank you for your ideas and interest.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”