Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

not eating gas when the engine is cold

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
sezar206
My dear friends, I went to the road in the rainy day last night and came 10 km. There were no problems until that day. I ran the car the next morning, a bit chilly here at night. I ran the vehicle in the morning and when I started the gas, the cycle stopped and the vehicle collapsed. It has been a week now. It does not consume gas in the first run in the morning. When it gases, the cycle decreases and rises. I can't take off, if I have a slope, the transfer will fall off. There is not much trouble when it comes to gas. There is no problem when the engine is a bit hot. It works on gas or gas. Could the gasoline in the tank be waiting for 3 months or so? There is no problem with the engine heat alone. The trick is just fine.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
ahmed206
Navigate on a little gasoline, let the tank shake, and maybe it will help.
He says that water may have entered the injector number 4 in my service program, but I don't know how accurate it is.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 3
sezar206
I used the car in a bit of gasoline, the fuel tank was empty, it was almost zero. I put the new benzn again it is not over. I bought the coil, I wouldn't change it because my spark plugs are new. It was not over again. When the vehicle runs on gasoline, there is a smell of gasoline. In the morning, when the engine is cold, I cannot start again. I have tried it in LPG and there is no problem with calci. There is no problem in the gasoline when the engine is heated. Only the car that removes liquid from the exhaust. Today, I worked directly on LPG and exhausted liquid from exhaust, not petrol etc. Kokmuyo. I did not understand what should I do. The way the vehicle will work is right. However, when running on gasoline, there is always a smell.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 4
Efe-Pojo
water coming out, this is normal thing at first start. hot smoke sweats when it touches cold metal. your problem seemed to originate from the oxygen sensor. When you touch the gas, does the car feel as if it were pulled back as if it were tied with a rope? it also has an effect.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 5
_ali_
Read here and continue, I think; http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=30861
08.05.2020 18:46 # 6
Mesut48
The same situation exists in my vehicle, I think the gas pump.

In the morning, the sound of the pump comes out without pressing the starter for 1-2 seconds.

mine now comes in the form of bizgrthbjdbc :)
08.05.2020 18:46 # 7
Guests
Fluid leaking from the exhaust indicates how clean the engine is.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 8
sezar206
[QUOTE = Mesut48] The same situation exists in my vehicle, I think the gas pump.

In the morning, the sound of the pump comes out without pressing the starter for 1-2 seconds.

[/ QUOTE] If the pump is in trouble, the same problem does not continue when it gets hot. I say the sound of the pump when the contact is open, no problem.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 9
sezar206
[QUOTE = Efe-Pöjo] is the water that comes out, this is normal thing at first start. hot smoke sweats when it touches cold metal. your problem seemed to originate from the oxygen sensor. When you touch the gas, does the car feel as if it were pulled back as if it were tied with a rope? [/ QUOTE] is exactly the same, but it does seem like someone pulling back when starting off when it is cold. There is no problem with the engine, but. I also smell gasoline while the car is running. A master said to show injector, but I could not go, I do not know Istanbul.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 10
sezar206
I am in distant albania on the European side. I wonder where you can find a good pejo service in which neighborhood where the industry is located in this neighborhood. Can you help me friends from Istanbul?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 11
sezar206
[QUOTE = _ali_] Read this and continue, I think;
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30861 [/ QUOTE]
Ali Kardes l8nki I read one by one, let me explain the situation. There was no problem in the vehicle. I parked the vehicle for 30 km in a heavy rainy weather. The next morning I called, no problem. The problem started after that day. Gasoline filt air filt oil filt all new spark plugs also reset the new coil. There is no flickering when the starter is pressed. Idling is nice (on gasoline) but still getting wrinkled when taking off. When I run directly on the tube, this does not stack up. When the engine is a little warm, the car is like a clock in gasoline and in the tube. But when it is used in gasoline, there is a lot of gasoline coming from the engine part. I think there is a problem with burning. I think that the reason for the bite of start-up is also related to this. They connected the vehicle to the device in the industry, not the pejo service, but it is a regular engine master. He did not give any malfunction codes. I don't know what to do. I have worked in LPG today, I used it directly, no problem. The trick is just fine. By the way, the butterfly was cleaned.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 12
Mesut48
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = Mesut48] The same situation exists in my vehicle, I think the gas pump.

[/ QUOTE] If the pump is in trouble, the same problem does not continue when it gets hot. I say the noise of the pump when the contact is open. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, here is what the first move is in gasoline. When there is no problem, it is a problem at the first start in the morning because the pump pressure drops, it cannot press the gas that escapes back in a healthy way.
This is my theory, because I'm having the same situation.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 13
sezar206
[QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = Mesut48] The same situation exists in my vehicle, I think gas pump.

[/ QUOTE] If the pump is in trouble, the same problem does not continue when it gets hot. I say the noise of the pump when the contact is open. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, here is what the first move is in gasoline. When there is no problem, it is a problem at the first start in the morning because the pump pressure drops, it cannot press the gas that escapes back in a healthy way.
This is my theory, because I'm having the same situation. [/ QUOTE] does the smell of gasoline come when you run the dirham on you? Do you have a problem with lpg?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 14
ank06sf940
I had a vectra, I was running the vehicle in the morning, trying to stay idle, eating gas, hardly sneezing, clogging, stopping, stopping :) When it got hotter, there was no problem, I went to the side industry, I bought a pump and got it fixed.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 15
Mesut48
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = Mesut48] The same situation exists in my vehicle, I think the gas pump.

This is my theory, because I'm having the same situation. [/ QUOTE] does the smell of gasoline come when you run the dirham on you? Do you have a problem with lpg? [/ QUOTE]

Like a scabies in gasoline, the lion was cut off when it passed LPG. There is a cover under the back seat, I opened it and looked at the buoy, everywhere cracked from the bottom of the gasoline. I replaced it with the side industry today.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 16
ibrahimsvndk
I have the same problem, when I run it for 3-4 minutes at idle, there is no problem while working at idling .. it stops if I give gas in 3-4 minutes .. I can not take off again, I wait for it to pass to LPG ..
At first, a little cycle had fallen and then gathered again, it was not stopping.
I could not go and look because I had no opportunity.
my personal opinion is that the gas pump is problematic, we are waiting for the answers of experienced friends who have passed by.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 17
sezar206
[QUOTE = ibrahimsvndk] I have the same problem, when I run it for 3-4 minutes idling, no problem while working at idling .. it stops if I give gas in 3-4 minutes .. I can not take off again, I am waiting for it to pass to LPG. .
At first, a little cycle had fallen and then gathered again, it was not stopping.
I could not go and look because I had no opportunity.
my personal opinion is that the gas pump is problematic, we are waiting for the answers of experienced friends who have passed by.
[/ QUOTE]
I bought zero coils from the bobbin, I applied it, right now, idle, when I press the gas when idle is normal, there is no problem. When I use the vehicle a little, when the engine gets hot, I have no problems. I don't understand this. Let the engine warm up a little bit then run on gasoline and get up on the slope you want.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 18
endars13
mrblar

my peugeot 307 1.4 comfort vehicle same problem i also have
Before stopping the vehicle in the evening, use it for a while and stop it.
if I run it does not have a problem when running in the morning
but I don't know what the problem is
08.05.2020 18:46 # 19
fætih
gas pump. disassemble and clean the filter. or hit it to the top, let's see in the same way in the morning?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 20
_ali_
I have the most inexpensive suggestion :) The problem arises from the fact that the air / fuel mixture values created by the vehicle's brain according to lpg are different from the rich air / gasoline mixture required in the cold engine, and because the engine cannot load enough power due to incorrect values, it is drowned. What causes the problem is that the lpg transition temperature is set as low as 30C, the values in the brain are created for the cold engine + lpg + air over time as the engine switches to lpg very early, but when it runs on gas, these values do not hold.

It is easy to understand that this is the reason, it is used to close the LPG and use it for a couple of days, as the values gradually improve, the problem decreases and disappears. If this happens, go to the lpg service and set the lpg transition temperature 40-45C.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”