Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

No Starting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:10 # 1
Ege Mavisi 206
Sentence Selamünaleyküm;

I have a 2007 model 206 1.4 HDI vehicle. They don't work in cold weather. I changed the battery, it recovered a little, but when it was extremely cold in the last week, it put water again. I'm bored; When the vehicle did not start 1-2 mornings, I insisted. When I opened the hood, a little smoke walked. After this event, he took a few anthems again, barely worked, and I heard a strange voice that was not before him. Currently, it does not start in any way. It keeps clicking. Electricity is coming, the tape glass headlight is all working. As I said, the battery is 1 month or so. I think I'm bored from the starter. How about you? The master said, pull it, let's see. Is there any harm in hitting or pulling this model car? Does it have any problems with steering, hydraulics, linings, disruptions, this? And what is the cost estimate?

Also, when he opened the subject; I received a one-time `` minimum level of coolant level (diesel) '' error. The warning is gone when you open and close the cover of the booster tank. There was light ice on the inside of the lid. Antifreeze -30 had come out before winter, but could this be the cause?

Thanks sincerely...
08.05.2020 20:10 # 2
JunioR56
Probably get that smoke from the starter motor past. How many degrees you call extreme cold. Even before starting the car at minus degrees in the morning, even Mercedes opens and closes the 5 to 10 contacts and heats the glow plug in the engine.

It will be more useful if you watch the video on the link.
Bring the water to an ideal level by putting antifreeze in water.
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 3
Ege Mavisi 206
On Monday we woke up to -22 or so, it took between two and three days -17 to 20 air temperature. I make the winter input and input described in the video. It was good in a little warmer weather -5 -10 or something. This happened last week. What could be the reason for the smoke? If there is a picture showing the position of the starter motor, can you throw it away? Is the cable burned, what happened? The water level is also good in the car, it didn't make a reduction, the reinforcement tank is almost full now. Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 4
sonerkyl
just like you said it stems from the starter motor. Repairs between 100-150 TL. Don't be afraid if you hit it once, we don't have your neighbor's 407 hit the car, we hit the industry, nothing went. water alert usually from the level sender in the reserve water tank
08.05.2020 20:10 # 5
Ege Mavisi 206
Thank you brother. Probably not with reinforcement, when the starter motor is troubled? I was hesitant when there were few models, electronics or something, if our veteran broadway was going to hit it. LOL As you said, let's try it once. Thanks.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 6
Eakarsu
I think I would never try to hit it in cold weather. 100₺ you will give to the tractor. You'll have more trouble per head. The commands of the mars engine of my vehicle were over. Just like you said, it sounded like ticking the marsa. If I don't remember the cost, it cost around 80₺. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 7
Ege Mavisi 206
Thank you, I thought that too. Today the weather has improved a lot compared to the beginning of the week. Depending on the situation, as you said, attractive can also be called. The master here is about 100-150 ₺, he said more or less.

Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 8
JunioR56
I don't think it would be a problem with knocking because my gas pump was gone, sometimes working, sometimes not working. I was trying to get gasoline on the road to try to get gasoline, it was slowing down, it was not working. Maybe I did it 50 times, there was no problem. If it happened to me, I would have hit it, but if you say business risk you know, call the attractive master.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 9
Ege Mavisi 206
Selamun aleykum;

I made the vehicle, let me share it for a solution. I called the guy, we get 40 pounds from this, they said, be good for a few days is thoroughly frozen by the cold Yati said, I did not risk, I take the hammer to the industry.
The electrician tried a couple of starters, but he said the same click. What is the head of the collector? We do it, we'll put new coal on it when it's opened, let's not put it old, he said. I also gave rights, I made this shape. The vehicle is in good condition at the moment. The air also warmed up relatively. I had no problems in the morning running.
The cost is also 40 TL attractive, 150 ₺ material + craftsmanship, total 190 ₺.

Thank you all for your valuable contribution.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 10
sonerkyl
Conjector I am glad that the price normal problem is solved when the name of that part changes in the coal.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 11
JunioR56
In my car, when the engine is cold in the morning, it gets anthem in petrol. but in the same way I am doing long starter in lpg. NOTE: When the engine is hot, it gets clicked on the tube. Do you have any comments?
08.05.2020 20:10 # 12
Ege Mavisi 206
I used a vehicle with LPG for 5 years. We had 92 Broadway too. Although he did not work on LPG many times, he would work directly on gasoline.
Always said; LPG is cold compared to gasoline. It works hard when the vehicle is cold, especially in winter, and this coldness makes the first working event very difficult. My idea is that if your vehicle is running cold on gasoline and wants a long start in LPG, it is not because of any malfunction. Because if there is a malfunction in the battery, starter motor and parts, I think it will be this way.
It was always suggested to me that I would work more comfortably in the morning if I leave it in the evening. You can do it this way as a solution.
I also read that LPG is a supplemented company for the winter as diesel oil additives. In particular, Aygaz Otogaz described it as winter-specific LPG.

Winter Special Aygaz Autogas +
In cold weather, Aygaz Otogaz's formula is differentiated for the winter months so that you can get comfort and performance from your vehicle in summer. Thus, while the problems in the first start in cold weather and the vibrations that occur while the engine is idling are prevented, you are provided with the highest performance from the vehicle.

I found the same article again. As a user, you must have your habit but stay here as an option for you to try. Maybe it helps.

Respects...
08.05.2020 20:10 # 13
JunioR56
The car had 3 winters in me. He started doing this year. The in-line system is already working on the first gasoline tube. When I run the mold from night to night, it is as if it does not switch to gasoline and tries to work in the tube. It seems to me.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 14
Ege Mavisi 206
The gas system has begun to wear down. Ours was a normal tube, there was no line. As soon as we received the tube, we installed it, it was very good in every way in the first year. Still, the issue is that the fuel is very much compared to the tube, as soon as its location comes down. They say the brain or something, for example, has there been repairs or exchanges, or does the installation look like it was installed?
08.05.2020 20:10 # 15
JunioR56
it was stuck when I bought it. I have never handled it. 1 year ago I went to the tube man, there was a problem in ignition, he was kicking on the road when he gave gas. The values are normal, first look at the spark plug then the ignition coil, he said. I had the tool set under my hand. As you said, it looks like a problem with the tube brain.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 16
Ege Mavisi 206
Thread Hort !!!!
I Selamınaleyk;

At the beginning of February, with the failure of the vehicle, I made the malfunction of the starter and shared it here. On February 5, the vehicle's connector and starter coals had changed. The current problem is very different. When I went to the country on the weekend, I put the car into routine maintenance. My master is familiar, he said the car anthem seems a bit weak. I told you that the coals were just made. Plug it the next evening! The car remained on the road. No way. I hit and took it home, went to the front of the house, closed it, switched on the ignition, it still does not work. I made all the connections, and my master came in the morning. The last time I hit it and took it to the electrician. When they told the guys about the work done at the beginning of February, they said, `` Then the automatic starter is gone, let's take it out and take a good look. ''

The starter motor was removed; With the collector, the coals went to the dynamo master. The man surveyed the collector, put it in sandpaper and said, `` This is never handled. '' Coals were also burnt. We installed a Ge-Be coal, and the collector was re-installed. Now he's working pretty hard. There is no weakness that my master noticed.
I bought the starter coal that came out, I brought it back and brought it back to the first man who made it. My brother said I changed it to the part I did not change and I paid money and poured it. He also gave the collector to the lathe. He said, "I found it together, not as well." He looked at the starter charcoal, said it was stuck on him I love the man too, he did a lot of work for me but now I'm bored. I know more or less the man who wore coal in the second. One side is lying, but which one?

The essence of the word; Starter coal ends in two months? How to understand if the collector has changed or not? If starter charcoal is installed, will this problem be solved by changing coal? Could something called starter automation cause this?

08.05.2020 20:10 # 17
JunioR56
Even if the starter charcoal does not end in 2 months, even if you press it for 10 minutes a day. Even the coal of a drill and blow dryer has been going for years. I think your first master is lying. No matter who says bro, the masters try to stay away from peugeot. Your money is infamous, today, tomorrow, there is a queue etc etc ...
He tied my car to the pc and said he doesn't see 2nd brain and abs brain. The computer said that everything is wrong with everything. The brain will go to repair, go and come next week. :)
I went home, removed the fuse box completely, took it out, cleaned it, the car got better.
Unless there is a lift job, I do it myself. Peugeot's only plus to me was the moments from the car repair business.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”