Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

no rain, cold engine, shaking in rainy weather

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:35 # 1
talip206
Hello friends car 2002 model automatic 206 gasoline + lpg. I've had a problem for two days, guys. Yesterday I started the car started to shake after ten seconds. I looked no improvement, I moved slowly. When I pressed the gas, the car reacted less to gas. Even though my foot was pressed at the same rate, it did not eat gas occasionally. So it was as if someone other than me was pressing the gas by its head. When it wasn't pulling, when the gas was pressed, there was a little popping sound. When I went a little bit, the engine warmed up and went to LPG. Later, he never repeated again during the day. Today, he did the same problems in the morning. When the engine gets hot, there is no problem in the LPG. Waiting for your help, friends. Is there anything like that happening to you? By the way, spark plugs changed 15 000 km ago, oil changed 5000 km ago.

Edit: I am writing for the same problem. Problem coil failure. When I removed the tires of the coil it was pretty oxidized. The oxide formed did not transmit electricity to spark plugs in humid and rainy weather, it was kicking, and it recovered when it got hot. Thank goodness we survived with a coil change.
talip206 2017-01-16 10:03:22
08.05.2020 19:35 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher problem lpg map sensor - check temperature sensor. Usually this type of problem stems from these parts.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 3
talip206
My teacher eats gas occasionally and not occasionally brings me the possibility of a throat butterfly, but I did not know. Just doing it in the morning, how many times I worked during the day, no problem
08.05.2020 19:35 # 4
sonerkyl
Yes, my teacher had the same problem in my cousin's focus. When the automatic vehicle did not work for a long time, you had the same problems in the first run. I couldn't remember the LPG brand, we went to the Ankara Regional Directorate, connected the PC, the map sensor did not give the correct values, said it was defective, but there was no error code, the map sensor problem disappeared. Have a check on me, if there is a problem in the throat butterfly, I think it will always be a problem in the lpg system.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 5
_ali_
Similar problem in my vehicle has been solved with the replacement of LPG gas cutter and regulator. Also, when the gas is less than a quarter tank, the vehicle goes reluctant until it gets into the gas, it gets better when it gets gas, and it is due to the gas pump.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 6
talip206
Interestingly, he did not have trouble this morning. But there is a fall in the obvious traction. Let's see I will show you over the weekend. There is more than a quarter of gasoline in the tank. Interestingly, after a rainy night, he started to have trouble. I bought gasoline that day. Everything comes to mind if they put diesel instead of gasoline, did water enter the rain in the rain, the streets were in the middle of the roads, a mass of snow, something happened in six hours, etc. Let me see it until the end of the week.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 7
volkigraphic
Master, the same problem is in my 307 automatic gearbox, but it doesn't matter whether it is gasoline or LPG. When I said to the master, I should see when he did, let's not change parts in vain. In my research I came to the conclusion that it was from the coil. If you want, you can pull off the pole and try.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 8
talip206
I was doing it regardless of gasoline or lpg. Thank goodness it didn't do today, but I can feel there is a fall in traction. I'll take the battery out of what you said an experience and wait.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 9
talip206
After a long follow-up period, I attributed the malfunction to the rain. It rained the previous two nights and I had the same problem two days. It definitely gets wet and it gets better when the engine gets hot. I wonder if anyone has the idea of where it gets wet.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] After a long follow-up period, I attributed the malfunction to the rain. It rained the previous two nights and I had the same problem two days. It definitely gets wet and it gets better when the engine gets hot. I wonder if anyone got the idea of where it gets wet [/ QUOTE]

I think ecu check hojam I think you can remove the socket and check it.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 11
talip206
Hodja can you describe your location
08.05.2020 19:35 # 12
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] Can you describe your teacher [/ QUOTE]

when you open the hood, remove the motor ecu water teacher on the left side of the wiper water cover and check its sockets
08.05.2020 19:35 # 13
sonerkyl
08.05.2020 19:35 # 14
talip206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = talip206] Can you describe the place of my teacher [/ QUOTE]

when you open the hood, remove the motor ecu water teacher on the left side of the wiper water cover and check its sockets
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you soner hocam.I know the place you mentioned, even getting wet in the rain. Well, is there anything we need to pay attention to when removing my teacher? Or if I cover it with aluminum foil, would it be a problem?
08.05.2020 19:35 # 15
sonerkyl
I do not think it will be a problem to cover an expensive piece of foil as a guarantee. It is strange to get wet in the rain. I have never seen any wetness in my vehicle. If it is probably as you say, this can cause problems because the sockets get wet.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 16
talip206
Last night it rained again, the engine trembled until it warmed up. When I opened the hood, the bsi was still wet. When he touched the plastic part above the spark plugs, it was like a light electric shock. Could it be possible to get water from the engine close to the engine, as it resolves immediately in two or three minutes. Because the engine starts to heat up immediately and the problem ends.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 17
sonerkyl
There is a leak in the coil, it is necessary to check that it is getting water from the place, it means that the hood sits on the gaskets, check the wicks, there are some places that are stacked. but as you said, the problem seems to be from the coil.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 18
talip206
Thank you, Soner brother, for your answers. Let me make a good isolation and turn it off. If the problem persists, I will turn to the coil now. Otherwise, if we go directly to the industry, they try to change everything because of it.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 19
sezar206
My brother was like me last year, but he was doing it on gasoline. I don't think it will be about Bi. One place of the car is this. Look at you, your air filter is processed, 90 percent from it. The mouth of the filter gain is easy to take in the left Windshield distribution press. If you're doing it easy.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 20
blntctn
When my teacher climbed up to Bolu mountain last year, it was raining very heavily, the vehicle was stacked and remained, and water entered the car, we entered this way as it enters through the hawa filter. Check it, maybe there may be wetness
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”