Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

No matter where I put the air filter.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
axi206
I bought a cheap open air filter just for sound. I inserted the original. I took the cover off, bought a pipe, made an extension, put it in the box of the original air filter, I put the open air filter, but the sound is not very satisfactory, and I feel like the hot air draws and the performance decreases. What do you recommend for the high air filter noise
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
qEccE
When I bought it in the same way in my vehicle, I said I would turn it back to normal. Is there a screw or something?
I wonder if there is a loss of performance or something
08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
axi206
I know that if it gets hot, there will be performance loss and fuel surplus. I came off the road, I took the hood, handled the air filter, it was warm
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
tigerland
After removing the original box inside, you can put it inside the box, if its size is suitable, you can already get cold air from the bottom or you can disassemble the entire box inside device and let the air filter down with a hose. There are hoses that extend 15 meters and 1 meter, you can walk any way you want.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
Guests
Get the Simota air intake kit. its pipe goes down to the original fresh air intake point. I have seven, it doesn't work for a boy.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 6
se®k@n
You need to connect the filter directly to the suction there. Without inserting any intermediate pipes. Bidets should be extra small crank filters.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 7
tigerland

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I mean, this is the way I use it this way, you will have an extra crankshaft filter.
you also need to clean it with a cleaning kit at 5000 km and lubricate it in oil so that the pores do not close. 15 tl hose 25 tl cleaning kit do as I said, cold air goes to the engine and dust particles do not pass ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 8
alper
If you put the air filter in the picture like this, it will be soaked in rainy weather, you will have information and have a problem.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 9
tigerland
[QUOTE = alper] If you put the air filter in the picture like this, you will get soaked in rainy weather.
I hesitated that it gets water in the rain in the same way, I checked it, it did not take water but it was time for cleaning :)
08.05.2020 15:09 # 10
tigerland
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/productdetails.aspx?categoryid=20024754&productid=otelf8182
here you are brothers, these are the apparatus I use, but if you say 200 TL value, buy the kit, I use it to get the same performance instead of giving 200. I would even make the air in cold by piercing the bumper.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 11
axi206
[QUOTE = tigerland]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I mean, this is the way I use it this way, you will have an extra crankshaft filter.
you also need to clean it with a cleaning kit at 5000 km and lubricate it in oil so that the pores do not close. 15 tl hose 25 tl cleaning kit do as I said, cold air goes to the engine and dust particles do not pass ...
[/ QUOTE]

doesn't it get water in this way? In the repair shop the engine was officially welded. 6 billion billions were incurred.

08.05.2020 15:09 # 12
tigerland
TODAY, I HAVE CONTROLED TO REQUEST WATER TO BE SELECTED AS THE AIR FILTER DISTANCE FROM THE ADJUSTABLE FLOOR AS A DISTANCE FROM THE SNOW RADIATOR. ALSO THIS AIR FILTER ARE OFF IS ONLY AIR DRAINED FROM THE MOUTH.
CANCELING THE BOX IF I LIKE TO RISK I PREVIOUSLY PUT THE PLASTIC WITHIN THE ORIGIN BOX INSIDE IT.
ALSO CLEANING THE SUMMER AIR CONDITIONS, I CLEANED IN THE INDUSTRY AND I HAVE BEEN CLEANING THE FILTER SUMMER DAY IN THE INDUSTRY. NO MORE CLEANING WITH THE SUMMER KIT;)
08.05.2020 15:09 # 13
g-demir
Dude I use simota heat shield carbon filter and z-tech cold air intake kit. I thought a lot, I researched a lot. You have to connect the small pipe to the air flow meter and the sensor to the same pipe. Look at keeping your filter away from the engine block, these two. Don't put it in the original box, it definitely comes out of there three. If you need more detailed information, let me explain, but I do not think that the power goes down with the simple operation that you say, and you can get sound
08.05.2020 15:09 # 14
alper
I use simota kit I'm very happy for 206
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”