Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

No mars in cold weather

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:09 # 1
degetthe
First of all hello to everyone. Since I can not use Turkish characters, do not look at my fault. I am constantly using an English keyboard because I am abroad.

My car is 2000 model 206. As I know, I haven't gotten into the car for 2 weeks since it was cold and frost in winter and I had a summer tire. In the first week of this 2-week period, I started the car once (it worked in the second attempt) and let it idle for about half an hour.

When I wanted to run it again a week later, the car did not start. After trying 3-5 times, I thought that the battery was exhausted and brought it home. I put it on the charger. After about 9 hours of charging, FULL green light came on and I put the battery back in the car, but the same problem occurred on the first try.

The car doesn't start mars in any way. So normally, the sound of the cars making while pressing start to make less than 1 second. I made 3-5 trials and gave up.

The weather is cold where I am. I know that in cold weather, the battery cannot provide the necessary energy, but the battery remained at home and room temperature for one day. When the charge was full, I brought it and put it on, the stone remained cold for 5 minutes.

There was never such a problem until it fell and in the summer, but for so long the car was not parked. What do you think could be the problem or what can I do in the water situation.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, what is the fault of the teacher, there is no problem, I think the vehicle has a problem in the winter months.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 3
GokhaN
I think the problem is on battery anyway
08.05.2020 20:09 # 4
degetthe
I wrote the message yesterday night. When there was no reply, the first thing in the morning was to deal with the water again. So I saw your message late. However, I would like to thank the interested friends, Soner Bey and Gokhan Bey.

Let me explain in detail what is going on in order to help friends who may experience the same problem. I am in charge of this job and it has worked me for two days, the green bead on the battery's indicator :)

When I was writing my first message on the top, I put the battery on the battery for the second time. He was charged for about 15-16 hours. Meanwhile, the indicator on the battery was also green. So the battery was charged and seemed ready to use. I installed the battery again in the morning, but again nothing changed. Just as I could not hear the car's mars sound, the headlights were also very dull. The windows were very urgently closed and even the central lock was forced. These problems point directly to the battery, of course, but it still worked smoothly the first time when it was reinforced with another car to find out if there was a problem with the extra mars dynamo or another part. When I stopped and tried again, of course, the same problem happened again, and I realized that the battery had completed its life. I immediately went and bought a new battery. As soon as he got it, he worked the first time.

I say that; Do not believe the indicator on the battery. Even the exhausted battery can show GREEN, or OK. It mislead me and caused me to think that the problem is in another piece of acuity, treacherous beads :)

Thanks again to interested friends. Take care of yourself! ....
08.05.2020 20:09 # 5
ersin61
As you said, if the electrical parts are dimmed, the battery will come to mind first. Thanks for the return.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 6
sonerkyl
I am glad that you have solved your problem, yes, unfortunately, the battery indicator is not quite right, misleading, then people are sent by industry masters. Thanks for the return, good forums
08.05.2020 20:09 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = degetthe] I wrote the message yesterday night. When there was no reply, the first thing in the morning was to deal with the water again. So I saw your message late. However, I would like to thank the interested friends, Soner Bey and Gokhan Bey.

Let me explain in detail what is going on in order to help friends who may experience the same problem. I am in charge of this job and it has worked me for two days, the green bead on the battery's indicator :)

When I was writing my first message on the top, I put the battery on the battery for the second time. He was charged for about 15-16 hours. Meanwhile, the indicator on the battery was also green. So the battery was charged and seemed ready to use. I installed the battery again in the morning, but again nothing changed. Just as I could not hear the car's mars sound, the headlights were also very dull. The windows were very urgently closed and even the central lock was forced. These problems point directly to the battery, of course, but it still worked smoothly the first time when it was reinforced with another car to find out if there was a problem with the extra mars dynamo or another part. When I stopped and tried again, of course, the same problem happened again, and I realized that the battery had completed its life. I immediately went and bought a new battery. As soon as he got it, he worked the first time.

I say that; Do not believe the indicator on the battery. Even the exhausted battery can show GREEN, or OK. It mislead me and caused me to think that the problem is in another piece of acuity, treacherous beads :)

Thanks again to interested friends. Take care of yourself! .... [/ QUOTE]

glad to handle your trouble Wink 90% of these non-starting events always in the winter battery
08.05.2020 20:09 # 8
fkundak
For the past, the cold starter current (CCA) in the batteries we learned thanks to Soner is very, very important. Regardless of which brand battery is purchased, it should be noted that there is a CCA value of at least 740A and above.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 9
Ege Mavisi 206
Good evening, I had a similar problem in the past month. Thank you, Soner said the following five possibilities:
1-battery may be weak
2-glow plugs are about to expire.
3- The fuel you get has normal diesel, shell nitro + or wurt diesel fuel additives.
In your 4-vehicle, engine oil is most likely using 10w / 40. Replace your oil with 5w / 40 oil.
5- I agree with the suggestion of the master, continue to wrap with a blanket.

The battery light in me was green just like you, but the vehicle was not working without reinforcement, it was working without any trouble when I connected the cable. When the electrician measured, we saw that the battery was exhausted, and when I asked the former owner that I learned that it was at least three years old, I changed the battery directly. Currently there are 74 amps, 630 cca batteries in the vehicle. Even though the starting time is sometimes a bit longer, the problem is solved to a great extent.

Also, let me add that I am convinced that the level of fuel in the tank is particularly important. Because when the weather was good, the vehicle, which did not cause any trouble when using it between the quarter tank and the warning light, started to take a long start when the air got cold. I also bought half a tank diesel for the first time. In this way, I got a shorter starter and easier operation. Now the vehicle is again under a quarter tank and when it waits in the evening, the start time starts to increase a little. Of course, this may be due to the fact that the fuel pump does not yield efficiently, but I think that it will be easier to work if the tank is not less than half a tank in order to both freeze the tank and reduce the problems caused by the pump.

Footnote: I am aware of diesel prices, but I went this way until I could look at the pump every morning so that I wouldn't have a disgrace. DisapproveHug

Respects...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”