Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

** NO LONGER INFORMATION ABOUT EGR VALVE !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:19 # 1
samet2461
friends, we have been researching for days on our site or other sites, but whether this egr cancellation prevents black smoke or on the contrary makes black smoke is good or bad. I want information about this. Also how do I cancel my vehicle's EGR valve not vacuum powered from the model. is it enough if i just remove the vacuum hose

LET'S KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT: I WANT INFORMATION IF ANY CANCELED. thanks in advance
samet2461 2014-02-20 22:35:45
08.05.2020 18:19 # 2
gecegoz

When you cancel the Egr valve:
1. Fuel saving on flat road at constant speed.
When going up to the 2nd bay, the savings from item 1 are returned. Even harm is done.

One purpose of the Egr valve is to reduce the temperature of the combustion chambers. In this way, hold the gasket to the exhaust manifold
reduces stress anywhere.

Brother, therefore, the cancellation of the EGR valve is not very useful.
In the first stage, egr valve is automatically open or half open depending on the vehicle's heat and usage.
He has been working ...
the only problem is tight control and cleanliness ... StarStarStar
08.05.2020 18:19 # 3
reality59
teacher, I made the cancellation of egr, it smokes black smoke yes but it throws after 3,500 cycles, there is absolutely no smoke before it, you can close it by closing one end of the vacuum pipe in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 4
samet2461
[QUOTE = reality59] teacher, I have canceled egr, black smoke, yes but after 3,500 cycles, there is absolutely no smoke before it, you can cancel it by closing one end of the vacuum pipe in my vehicle. [/ QUOTE]

My teacher is throwing smoke after 3500 what you have told me, and there is nothing before him. Now, an event that I have experienced has been a performance in the car recently .. then the result I have reached is that my EGR is blocked.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 5
reality59
[QUOTE = samet2461] [QUOTE = reality59] teacher, I have canceled egr, black smoke, but after 3,500 cycles, there is absolutely no smoke before that, you can close the end of the vacuum pipe in my vehicle and you can cancel it. [/ QUOTE]

My teacher is throwing smoke after 3500 what you have told me, and there is nothing before him. Now, an event that I have experienced has been a performance in the car recently .. then the result I have reached is that my EGR is blocked.
[/ QUOTE]
they are probably clogged quickly :)
08.05.2020 18:19 # 6
samet2461
[QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = samet2461] [QUOTE = reality59] teacher, I have canceled the egr, black smoke, but after 3,500 cycles, it is absolutely no smoke before it, you can cancel the vacuum pipe in my vehicle by closing one end. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
they are probably clogged quickly :)
[/ QUOTE]

Do you see that when you go fast, that is, give a lot of gas, there is smoke coming out of the exhaust.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 7
samet2461
friends, can we clean the EGR without dismantling it. I wonder if the turbocharger hose is disconnected, if we squeeze out the little thinner, is it working? Smile
08.05.2020 18:19 # 8
samet2461
How many times have I been unable to answer any of my questions. Let me know what happened when the forum was organized against me. Does not anyone happen to such an event we are waiting for help Question samet2461 2014-02-26 11:49:51
08.05.2020 18:19 # 9
barishrocker
Egr also failed me, but my master never said whether we should clean it. He said to change it directly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”