Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

no idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
aemermer
Hi friends, my problem is that the vehicle does not hold idle and does not start without pressing the throttle when it moves 1 or 2 minutes after starting and when you start the engine again. but there is no problem when you start the engine again during the initial runs or after prolonged use. And what happened to me today was the weather was cold & nbsp; I wanted to run in the evening, but & nbsp; did not work without stepping on the gas, and every time I wasted about 13 minutes on the road it was wasted. This is a very annoying situation may be the cause of the problem.
about 2 months ago I renewed the idle engine, cleaned the filters by the way.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
oguzhan29
Keep the subject up to date, knowledgeable friends will help
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
estair
dude, take out the socket of the idle engine, try it so let's see the Istop etc.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
aemermer
So is it expensive to solve this? how long will it take me to the service?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
GiTaRRa
about 300 friends, I hope you will end with less price & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
aemermer
hasn't had any problems since I wrote here. I don't understand what to do, especially when someone else gets in & nbsp; I do not understand what it is. We try to tell people about it after him. I am taking it to the master, no problem, I am getting on board.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
peugeotefe
You can solve this problem by not entrusting your car :) But your problem is caused by either the map sensor or the idle engine.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 8
aemermer
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] You can solve this problem by not entrusting your car :) But your problem is either caused by the map sensor or idle engine [/ QUOTE]
has changed the idle engine, it has not been useful, not much earlier than there are less troubles but still. He also said something like the master could be due to engine pressure, but I didn't understand much, what do you think meant ...
08.05.2020 16:32 # 9
peugeotefe
As I said, your master who mentioned the map sensor may be the map sensor (manifold pressure sensor) caused by it.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 10
aemermer
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] As I said, your master, who mentioned the map sensor, may be caused by the map sensor (manifold pressure sensor) [/ QUOTE]
thank you very much for my solution I thousand. Goodnight..
08.05.2020 16:32 # 11
aemermer
I showed it to the service today, said the idle engine, but it cost 350 TL, which they did not have. Anyway, I said no problem in solving. Don't worry if the room is not resolved. Let's hope the problem is solved. I just didn't understand why the authorized service asked for the money when ordering the goods.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 12
sertacizm34
I have this idling problem too. I will replace the idle engine tomorrow. Let's see what happens next. My stay in touch.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 13
aemermer
[QUOTE = sertacizm34] I have this idling problem too. I will replace the idle engine tomorrow. Let's see what happens next. Let's communicate. [/ QUOTE]
is this a general problem of the 2000 model 1.4s. very interesting service will come on tuesday said piece but i will go cteesi and pretend I will inform you later.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 14
aemermer
I changed the idler engine to 350 T: L in Özöztürk. He used to take it in the first time, then he did not hold it when he had to do it, but now he does not take it in the first 2 or 3 times, but then, as many as you want, only & nbsp; he works in a great way at once. Do you think this may be due to the new product?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 15
06OzGuR06
In the [QUOTE = aemermer] adapazar, I changed the idler engine to 350 T: L in Özöztürk. He used to take it in the first time, then he did not hold it when he had to do it, but now he does not take it in the first 2 or 3 times, but then, as many as you want, only & nbsp; he works in a great way at once. Do you think this may be due to the new product? [/ QUOTE]

I recommend you check the battery if it runs 2-3 times during the first start. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 16
aemermer
I just looked at the battery, there is no problem. & nbsp; It was already on the first run 1 week ago, then it was not idling. now it is like this with the new product.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 17
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = aemermer] I just looked at the battery, there is no problem. & Nbsp; It was already on the first run 1 week ago, then it was not idling. now this is how it works with the new product. [/ QUOTE]

idling engine does not affect the first start, I think it will have an effect after the engine starts, I think it will adjust idle, but I may also know wrong.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 18
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖGGR06] [QUOTE = aemermer] I just looked at the battery, there is no problem. & Nbsp; It was already on the first run 1 week ago, then it was not idling. now this is how it works with the new product. [/ QUOTE]

idling engine does not affect the first start, I think it will be effective after the engine starts, I think it will adjust the idle, but I may also know wrong.
[/ QUOTE]
you know it right, my brother. No job with idle is already on the first run.name. I think check other options. "Wink"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”