Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

no hydraulic dissection speed information

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
istanbullu_3886
friends yesterday, as the speed of the vehicle increased on the highway, the dissection seemed to be lightened. Continuous malfunction vehicle speed information plus short circuit or open circuit error & nbsp; also a continuous malfunction dissection angle sensor signal s1 and s2 give a short circuit or short circuit on the ground. I would appreciate if those with knowledge help
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
istanbullu_3886
actual
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
istanbullu_3886
I guess nobody knows about it & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
koliva
Are the codes of errors in mind? I could research the codes more easily than the explanations. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = koliva] Are the codes of the errors in mind? I could research the codes more easily than the explanations. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE] this htada does not have a code number koliva brother, since there is no engine malfunction, the letter i we look at does not appear in the code number.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] there is no code number in this line, koliva brother, I do not see the code number, since there is no engine malfunction. It informs the BSI that the sensor's steering wheel has been frozen to a certain extent. It plays a very important role in vehicles with ESellile ESP. This sensor is part of the com2000 and is just below the airbag at the steering wheel. I don't think it can be changed on its own. Sometimes they do the calibration, but I don't know if the problem in you will be fixed like this. Has this problem been there for a long time or has it just appeared? Did you ever insert the steering wheel recently?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
true19
or Koliva brother is ready, let me ask you something I have 307 sw 2006 a-bag / s belts faulty failure This is the com 2000 piece air bag wrap is not it? we found this from the defective planet 2000, we connected it to the pc in motion so we found it does not record the fault. this piece is 750 TL, i would be glad if you can help repair it
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] there is no code number for this line, koliva brother, I don't know if there is a motor malfunction, i don't look at the code number, can you please look at it if you have any sensor or something about it
[/ QUOTE]
< There is a sensor. It informs the BSI that the sensor's steering wheel has been frozen to a certain extent. It plays a very important role in vehicles with ESellile ESP. This sensor is part of the com2000 and is just below the airbag at the steering wheel. I don't think it can be changed on its own. Sometimes they do the calibration, but I don't know if the problem in you will be fixed like this. Has this problem been there for a long time or has it just appeared? Did you ever insert the steering wheel recently?
[/ QUOTE] sn koliva thank you for sharing my brother information, I think this problem has been in me for a long time, we did not disassemble the recently recently, because of the angle of the above, this is not in my vehicle. I think it is not something I bought fortress & nbsp; where does the steering get the speed information? does it have any sensor or something from the abs? can you share your information on this subject please
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
istanbullu_3886
dissection hardening as the vehicle accelerates & nbsp; I think it is very important in terms of dection domination. For this reason, I concentrate on this option.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] sn koliva thank you very much for sharing your brother information i think that this problem has been in me for a long time lately i haven't disassembled the dection, i think this is not about anything i have bought fortress because i was not escaped in the vehicle & nbsp; where does the steering get the speed information? does it have any sensor or something from the abs? Could you share your information on this subject? The vehicle receives its speed information from ABS sensors. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = true19] ya Koliva brother is ready, let me ask you something I have 307 sw 2006 a-bag / s belts faulty failure this com 2000 called piece is not air bag wrap? we found this from the defective planet 2000, we connected it to the pc in motion so we found it does not record the fault. this piece is 750 TL, would you be happy if you can help repair it [/ QUOTE]

I wrote an answer from your title, let's continue from there.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 12
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] sn koliva thank you very much for sharing my brother information, i think this problem has been in me for a long time lately i did not disassemble the dection, i think it is not something i like; where does the steering get the speed information? does it have any sensor or something from the abs? Could you share your information on this subject? The vehicle receives its speed information from ABS sensors.
[/ QUOTE] I had my bsi brain repaired, I think they might not have activated this feature from the hydraulic section, let me check it today.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 13
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] sn koliva thank you for sharing your brother information i think you have this problem for a long time i have not removed the dection recently, i bought a fortress because of the angle of the above, i have been in this vehicle for a long time. I think it's not a thing & nbsp; where does the steering get the speed information? does it have any sensor or something from the abs? Could you share your information on this subject? The vehicle receives its speed information from ABS sensors.
[/ QUOTE] I had my bsi brain repaired, I think they might not have activated this feature from the hydraulic steering section, let me check it out today. we still could not understand the problem still continues
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”