Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

No heating and switching to gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
Karacocuk24
Friends cool down the weather, I said I would let the heating up, but the temperature got warm even though it was 90 degrees, but the next morning, the gas was warming and the air was heating up when I started the car a little and when I started the vehicle, I used it as a whole I expected the fan to open the door open, I think there was no air, and I think lpg regulator, I can easily hold my hand on the aluminum round piece.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
sonerkyl
There are a few options, brother, one thermostat, the second one, as you said, may be clogged with heater honey.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] There are a few options bro, one of them is the thermostat, the second one may be clogged with radiators, as you said. or I thought if it could be a little bit of a piece of water in this heater hose, let's put it in the central heating cleaning machine this week. Karacocuk24 2018-10-22 11:05:22
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
Karacocuk24
I just searched a few places for honeycomb cleaning, they say 150 TL. It is too much for me to clean the honeycomb change.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 5
Kysr038
After putting antifreeze in 206 models, it leaks into the vehicle.
Could it be that the owner before you intervened in the pipes and closed it.
If you have not bought the vehicle before, if it was warming up normally, let's eliminate this possibility.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 6
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Kysr038] After putting antifreeze in 206 models, it leaks into the vehicle.
Could it be that the owner before you intervened in the pipes and closed it.
If you have not bought the vehicle before, if it was warming up normally, let's eliminate this possibility.
[/ QUOTE] the car was over 3 years ago, I think there was nothing like this in the middle of the summer, the radiators and thermostats changed in the last month, the new antifreezes were cleaned and the honey was clinked because the new antifreezes we put in the pescence had changed, the air was not changed because the air had been pre-heated, If beer was passing fast on the gas because it was hot, now it was obvious.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”