Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

no gas, misfire problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
scorpions_64
friends & nbsp; i'm facing new issue. I don't know, I think there are those who have happened before. now I run the car in the morning everything is normal, after loading 500-1 km, when it is loaded a little more, the car cuts gas, hops, kicks, and after stopping the car, it sounds like jamming sound, boiling sound from the radiator reserve water tank, which can be the reason?
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
MagicPerformance
Did you control the exhaust when it kicks, and it throws it raw? Is there any other light other than kicking? Is there a change in the vehicle idling sound?
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] Did you control the exhaust when it kicks, and it throws it raw? Is there any other light other than kicking? Is there a change in the vehicle idling sound? [/ QUOTE]
Since the floor was canceled, they removed the fault light in time. I felt like I heard an explosion sound from sometime, and nothing else caught my eye. In other words, the problem of non-misfire gas occurs when I use the vehicle with a cycle. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
MagicPerformance
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = umutrizaergen] Did you control the exhaust when it misfire, throwing it raw? Is there any other light other than kicking? Is there a change in the vehicle idling sound? [/ QUOTE]
Since the floor was canceled, they removed the fault light in time. I felt like I heard an explosion sound from sometime, and nothing else caught my eye. In other words, the problem of non-misfire gas occurs when I use the vehicle cycle.
If the floor cancellation malfunction lamp lights up, you change the oxygen sensor and say hi to the master who has turned off the lamp.

The explosion from the exhaust comes because the vehicle stopped the ignition, you should go to the first job tomorrow and check your spark plugs and spark plug cables and the ignition coil. and as soon as you fix the malfunction lamp, there is no catalyst in my car but I did not cancel the malfunction lamp :)
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = umutrizaergen] when you misfire, did you control the exhaust raw? Is there any other light other than kicking? Is there a change in the vehicle idling sound? [/ QUOTE]
Since the floor was canceled, they removed the fault light in time. I felt like I heard an explosion sound from sometime, and nothing else caught my eye. In other words, the problem of non-misfire gas occurs when I use the vehicle cycle.
If the floor cancellation malfunction lamp lights up, you change the oxygen sensor and say hi to the master who has turned off the lamp.

The explosion from the exhaust comes because the vehicle stopped the ignition, you should go to the first job tomorrow and check your spark plugs and spark plug cables and the ignition coil. and fix the malfunction lamp as soon as possible, there is no catalyst in my car but I have not canceled the malfunction lamp :)
[/ QUOTE]
ok you help with this thank you, thank you too & nbsp; but please keep your comments and criticisms about the car to yourself please . ultimately we face the issue for a breakdown issue, not to criticize whether there is a floor cancellation and whether there is a fault lamp. I would draw your attention to the absurd match as a result of the floor cancellation and the breakdown lamp removed before me. Whether you cancel or not, your problem ... regards ...
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
baris1007

HELLO I WRITE PEACE FROM THE VAN MY VEHICLE 2007 MODEL PEUGEOUT 206 & nbsp; A SEDAN LPG VEHICLE IS 6 MONTHS WITH THE LPG INSTALLED THE PROBLEM OF MY VEHICLE I WRITE THE TOOL OF THE VEHICLE OF THE VEHICLE AND LATEST LPG YE SET WITHIN TO GO I MASTERS THE VEHICLE OVER TITERING AND THAT THE ENGINE MASTERS me he wanted me to show THIS WAY SET is unable to SAID I AM IN ENGINE MASTER GO I MASTERS I CONE TO SAID COIL CAME TO ORDER WE'VE we TAK STILL THE SAME PROBLEM CONTINUES TO FUEL CONTROL HAS BEEN 2 SINGLE ONE MORE peeing was original, & nbsp; CHANGED We & nbsp ; BUT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM TOP COVER THIS TIME disassembled CYLINDER CHECKING that GERKE SAID TOP COVER REMOVING was SİLİDİRLE in Distress NO 2 GRAIN valve CHANGED AND COVER INSTALLED EAT THE SAME PROBLEM SPARK PLUGS CHANGED THROTTLE were TESTING IS STILL THE SAME SHORTAGE CONTINUES TO BE OXYGEN SENSOR IN THIS SHIP been DE TOMORROW He will CALLED VEHICLES HAVE OVER VIBRATION AT LESS GASOLINE LPG WHAT IS THE TROUBLE OF THIS VEHICLE FOR GOD REGISTRATION

08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
baris1007

FORGOT TO WRITE THE CLOMETER CHECKED IN THE GAS PUMP THAT SEPARES 112600 KM

08.05.2020 16:57 # 8
scorpions_64
friends all the trouble is that the timing belt jumped to the sentence thank goodness now there is no problem. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:57 # 9
rolandgarros
so be happy, I am glad for you "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:57 # 10
samet206
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] friends all the trouble is that the timing belt jumped to the sentence, thank god there is no problem left now. The measure of the measure had changed, the belt jumped to the cent?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”