Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

No Exhaust Catalyst Will damage the vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
GSli 406

Hello friends,

I took it to the exhauster because there was a sound from my car's exhaust, the master said that when I looked under the car, there was no catalyst. so he said things like that the cycle of the vehicle will burn very much. He said that we should install the catalyst. And the price started from 600 TL. If he could find a break, he said 200 TL maximum. I haven't done anything for now. It is rightly wrong. The absence of exhaust catalyst causes what kind of problems.
& nbsp;
thanks in advance for your help.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
okan4037
The sound in the non-catalyst vehicle is a bit loud ..
It doesn't burn much in fuel. There is no calculation method like this. malfunction lamp can only light up .. if I don't have an examination, I would cancel bend
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
loiz
You cannot go through the exhaust inspection in this way.Performasn, the speed does not decrease, on the contrary, it increases a bit, it feels more when combined with other engine modifications, it does not fly the car by itself ... it works a little but with little noise, you cannot even notice it over time. and it releases CO2. I don't think there will be a noise coming from it.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
GSli 406

Thank you for your information, friends. From the inspection & nbsp; If it does not pass, we will have to wear it.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
cey cey
It is a must for you to get through the examination, but it is not necessary to borrow it.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
GSli 406
You're right, I'll try a ceycey. But they'll test the catalyst on inspection.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
muratoner
& Nbsp; & nbsp; Either my friends had 307 hdi 1.4. In my case, the catalyst was destroyed, I had to empty it, and then I sold my car. But before I sold it, I had an inspection one time before selling and it was not examined in any way. The original was around 1000TL. He still recognized my friend and he is using it.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 8
aspirinxlarge
I don't have it, but it's super, & nbsp; :)
08.05.2020 16:37 # 9
loiz
The vehicle passes the inspection, the friends cannot pass the exhaust inspection :) they send the exhaust inspection vehicles back to the inspection stations to get the exhaust inspection and get an appointment again, if I do not know it wrong. the master will handle this work
08.05.2020 16:37 # 10
cey cey
you do not check it, they do not control it. Most of the catalysts are empty and put on it so that I pass the examination so that no one can say that I will look into the hungry catalyst.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”