Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

No Electricity to Gas Pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
vesvas
Hello, I have been driving with LPG for a long time, tired of the problems I had with the vehicle's gas pump. Finally he put it on me and put on the original petrol pump of pierburg but it still didn't work. When I look at the fuse box, I think the fuse of the gas pump was burned in the efforts of the sub-industry pump to draw too much current. We immediately installed a new 15 'resistor. There was no problem working.

When I went to start the car the next morning, I was a little scared when I heard the pump's vuuuv sound when turning the ignition. I pressed the anthem did not work. The weather is cold, let's just say it is the same again. I started it directly with LPG, then closed the vehicle. Then, when he started again, electricity came and worked on gasoline.

So in a nutshell the problem is this. When the vehicle is cold, there is no electricity to the gas pump when turning the first starter. If I give electricity to the outside or start it with LPG, then the car will only start supplying electricity to the gas pump.

Now why can I do this, I don't want to deal with so-called masters, your ideas are more valuable to me. Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
boruc
[QUOTE = vesvas] Hello, I have been driving with LPG for a long time, tired of the problems I had with the vehicle's gas pump. Finally he put it on me and put on the original petrol pump of pierburg but it still didn't work. When I look at the fuse box, I think the fuse of the gas pump was burned in the efforts of the sub-industry pump to draw too much current. We immediately installed a new 15 'resistor. There was no problem working.

When I went to start the car the next morning, I was a little scared when I heard the pump's vuuuv sound when turning the ignition. I pressed the anthem did not work. The weather is cold, let's just say it is the same again. I started it directly with LPG, then closed the vehicle. Then, when he started again, electricity came and worked on gasoline.

So in a nutshell the problem is this. When the vehicle is cold, there is no electricity to the gas pump when turning the first starter. If I give electricity to the outside or start it with LPG, then the car will only start supplying electricity to the gas pump.

Now why can I do this, I don't want to deal with so-called masters, your ideas are more valuable to me. Thanks in advance
[/ QUOTE]

There is a brown part under the engine brain (ECU). It passes as a gasoline relay. Be sure to check it out.
I had a similar problem. The price of the relay for 50 lira or something
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
talip206
May be the role as the friend says. Also, if the gas pump motor connection socket is problematic, it can also do so. They said that the pump is faulty too. I bought a new pump and it didn't work. Then they ripped off again. There was a problem with the socket inside. I wasted the pump.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
vesvas
Thank you guys for your help, today I went to an electrician master said that he did not know the gas relay, it may be due to the fuse box. I tried to explain to him, but when I saw that he did not understand, I went without insisting too much.

If possible, could you describe exactly where the gasoline relay is located on the 2004 model 1.4 engine models?

I did not find anything when I checked the gold with the brain on the left hand, do we need to disassemble the brain or do you mean the fuse box?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
sonerkyl

Piece 11 brother
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
Colr
I have a relatively similar problem.

About 6-7 months ago, due to the crack in the float cover, I bought it as a sub-industry and replaced it. For several days, the car has not been running on gasoline. I thought gasoline was over, but I noticed that the pump was not working.

I disassembled the pump inside the original float and saw it working when I checked it by giving 12v electricity. and put it on the float box on the vehicle. The pump did not work when I connected the socket. when i check the socket with avometer i see 10v electricity coming. The pump works when I supply 12v electricity while the float is attached externally, but the pump does not start when I plug in the socket. I'm about to go crazy :)

I couldn't figure out the electrical logic of 206.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”