Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

NNT BOR POWER

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
boranaydogmus
Hi guys. I have a 206 1.4 lpg vehicle. 85 thousand. I'm going to do oil maintenance right now. I ordered a product called NNT BOR POWER from the internet. It was a very useful product for the engine which was used after oil. Reviews of those who bought the product are in this direction. It closed small oil leaks, prevented the engine from overheating and overheating (which is the most important for 206 vehicles, the temperature is always high), preventing wear in the first run, etc. I would be glad if anyone who used this product shares their impressions. By the way I think castrol magnatec 10-40 as oil. Comments please ...
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
qEccE
I use it when changing the oil of the car, it was added from here, it felt like the engine's traction increased a bit, but the first time I bought the car was burning, I don't know what was the oil anymore.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
tugrahan
I use it in 99 306 too. I used it in my previous vehicle. Yes, it is very useful. I have not seen any damage so far. It prevents the engine from starting.
but it is necessary to renew and put the oil filter and engine oil, run 10 minutes in idling before pouring the pipe, or need to make 20 km road and put it in the warmed engine.After 10 minutes idling or 20 km road, shake the bottle well before pouring it.
the tugrah 2011-02-24 00:47:01
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
Guests
Yes, you should use it exactly as recommended by tugraa. You will benefit about 30-40 thousand km. Then you need to renew. Meanwhile, fake boron increased in the market. It is necessary to be very careful when buying.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
Guests
I also changed the oil and oil filter 10,000 km ago for trial purposes and added it as needed. The engine is running smoother than before ... I am generally satisfied, I did not have a complaint ...
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
boranaydogmus
I bought a brand called NNT BOR POWER. It is said to be the oldest manufacturer and quality product. Now I was looking for Castrol magnatec oils, but he said that it is not recommended to use any additives. Do you think that if we add boron additive without taking this warning into account, we will damage the engine?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
boranaydogmus
The first impressions I used with castrol today seem good, but I haven't understood anything yet. Little vibrations are gone, but it may be due to the oil. If I see the benefit, I will share it here.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
endorphine
I have been using it for about 1 year and have not seen any damage. I have read that Boron is causing problems in some brands. Cars like BMW have capillary oil channels and the problem occurs here. But this is not valid for our vehicles.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
masumserseri
use with certainty makes a lot of difference
08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
tugrahan
[QUOTE = boranaydogmus] I bought a brand called NNT BOR POWER. It is said to be the oldest manufacturer and quality product. Now I was looking for Castrol magnatec oils, but he said that it is not recommended to use any additives. Do you think that if we add the boron additive without considering this warning, would we have damaged the engine? [/ QUOTE]

Castrol magnatec is a very good oil, as its name suggests, it has a magnetic property
In the evening, you stopped the car normally until the morning, the oil in the engine goes down to the cartel, but these and similar high-level oils remain a thin film layer between the engine parts, reducing friction at the first start.
the boron mine that you use with this oil is also in nanoscale, it fulfills its duty in this oil.
I think it is more convenient to use with this oil
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”