Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

New tire benefits

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
cetin
Masters, I bought 4 tires from my car (four seasons-2011 August). Maybe it's a classic question, but as a novice user, I wonder what the car will have. Thank you.
the albaydemirc 2011-09-05 08:42:33
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR
road holding gets better
braking distance will be shorter
fuel will increase more
Muhammet ÇAKIR 2011-09-04 20:30:51
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
cetin
Why fuel consumption increases? I guess it was low ... thanks Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
dukenukem82
if grip increases, use of force increases, if grip decreases, use of force decreases
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
Gokhan_S
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
cetin
Says fuel consumption of up to 20% on muelle's site says Question
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
badcombatant
If the rolling resistance is low, you can look at the elastic properties according to the same class of properties. Maybe you might say that I bought a goodyear tire for my vehicle. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Platinium
The road grip increases, the braking distance decreases, the rest is not important. What is the model and price?
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
Guests
I wish the best. I hope you will be satisfied using it...
The biggest plus is that your heart will be comfortable. The result provides a tire contact with the road. If the tire is new, you will get a more secure drive. This first relieves the dread.
Friends did not say what was needed in his apology.
This fuel saving event is a very superficial saving. The rolling resistance comes forward because it is low. But this is not a new event, it is a technology that has been used for a long time.
Enchel Saver, the model of Michael, passes ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
cetin
Evt the michele's `` energy saver '' model in the tire I bought ... I think it was saving 20% in fuel ..
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = arduous]
Evt the michele's `` energy saver '' model in the tire I bought ... I think it was saving 20% in fuel ..
[/ QUOTE]
20% too big a mubalaga ... a complete product sales technique.
If he tickles the ground without hitting it up, he won't hold it in the brake then Sırıtma
You bought it now, you are using it. Try it. Let's see if you will see a benefit. Göz Kırpma
the cecol 2011-09-05 12:39:20
08.05.2020 16:05 # 12
cetin
Quote from michelin site: ``

Read this if you want to fill your tank less often

The fact that tires can reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% is surprising for many. This means that one of the five tanks is used by tires. Touch the tires after a few kilometers to show you what we mean. They are warm. The main reason for this is the rolling resistance, which is one of the five forces a vehicle must overcome to continue moving. In addition, when cornering, the flattening effect caused by the bending of the tires and the rotation of the wheels is also activated. `

??

08.05.2020 16:05 # 13
cetin

Less heat equals less fuel

MICHELIN added a silicon dioxide structure as it thought you should have not only safer and longer lasting tires, but also reduce your fuel consumption without compromising on these benefits. Michelin Energy tires were the first to use silica in 1992. The result was exciting: fuel consumption had dropped significantly. Because the tires are lighter with less material to bend, they produce less heat. Less heat equals less fuel. Fuel savings depend on fuel price and tire size, but MICHELIN ENERGY ™ Saver tires save up to 80 liters of fuel throughout their lifetime.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 14
cetin
let's see, auspiciously affects fuel in the end, but 2% but 20% new tire is very nice. It changed positively until the grip of the car, especially the steering ...;)
08.05.2020 16:05 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = arduous]

Less heat equals less fuel

MICHELIN added a silicon dioxide structure as it thought you should have not only safer and longer lasting tires, but also reduce your fuel consumption without compromising on these benefits. Michelin Energy tires were the first to use silica in 1992. The result was exciting: fuel consumption had dropped significantly. Because the tires are lighter with less material to bend, they produce less heat. Less heat equals less fuel. Fuel savings depend on fuel price and tire size, but MICHELIN ENERGY ™ Saver tires save up to 80 liters of fuel throughout their lifetime. [/ QUOTE]
Throughout the tire's lifetime, fuel savings of up to 80 liters are tried ... look, I can understand that.
Let's consider the tire's shoulder for 80,000 km. If it saves 80 lt, it says 1000km to 1 liter.
How much gas do you spend on a vehicle at 1000km?
If we put the average from 8lt, it makes 80lt at 1000km.
Besides, this means 1 lt at 80lt. The result is 1.25% savings ...
Already check the air of a medium quality tire, this will save money. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = tough] saves up to 20% on fuel consumption on the site Question
[/ QUOTE]

Depending on the tire you have removed, if you are using snow tires like me, you can get 195 in front of them and fuel drops in 225 taxa. Sırıtma but if we are talking about the same brand model tire, the fuel decreases as the aging decreases.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = tough] saves up to 20% of fuel consumption on the site of the mueller Question
[/ QUOTE]

Depending on the tire you have removed, if you are using snow tires like me, you can get 195 in front of them and fuel drops in 225 taxa. Sırıtma but if we are talking about the same brand model tire, the fuel decreases as the aging decreases.
[/ QUOTE]
Millet can not find a snow tire for winter use. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
08.05.2020 16:05 # 18
Guests
michelin there well bombed hee
20% save money Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = tough] saves up to 20% on fuel consumption on the site Question
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Millet can not find a snow tire for winter use. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/ QUOTE]

They kept me in the chain, Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = tough] saves up to 20% fuel consumption on the michele's site Question
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

They kept me in the chain, Dil Çıkarma
[/ QUOTE]
They kept the light before putting it on ... Or no one could hold it after installing it SırıtmaSırıtmaSırıtma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”