Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

New Peugeot User

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
Hasan Emre
Friends, I have not met Peugeot, I haven't been able to fully recognize the car yet, but I have some questions in mind. I need your help. & Nbsp;
- I have a hard time getting into 1st and 2nd gear in my vehicle. Is this normal or what is the reason for this? What should I do?
- As soon as I pick up my vehicle, although I have changed the Timing and V-belt, 3-5 seconds during the first starter. It is a meadow, is this normal or what is the reason?
- My hand brake light flashes while I am on the road I have hydraulic oil, if I add a little bit of it on my own, is this problem or what is the reason?
- I also completed the gasoline tank, I made 85 km. I dropped 2 lines. I couldn't understand whether my car burned down in its hoses, was it in the buoy or in the division. Generally, I will be happy if you inform him about how much it burns.

Best regards . . .
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
Hasan Emre
Thank you bro my car is the car written in my signature. .
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
Bugra
There was a friend flashing this handbrake warning. I think his hydraulics were low, he added. I can't say anything for others. & nbsp;
good luck for your car.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
Hasan Emre
Thank you bro, I hope our sentence is accident-free. .
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
soneroo
first of all, welcome to your questions
when you come to your questions, you said that you have difficulty in shifting to 1st and 2nd gear. There are 2 reasons for this one first. The solution that forces you to shift into gear will decrease the level of your gearbox oil, your problem will be solved with the oil supplement. the reason for your brake light to burn is strongly due to the lack of your possible brake hydraulic oil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”