Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

NEW CONNECTED TAPE PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
mahmutbasaran
Hello Friends;

< / b>
& nbsp; I recently bought a tape with sony brand usb aux input, I know the brand DSX A30, I have a little problem with this tape. erasing tape memory "Angry" When I examine a little, the blue one of the cables is out of the jack, I think it helps me with the memory I would be very happy if you are, where can I connect, how can I solve this problem?

& nbsp; Many thanks in advance good forums ....
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
Alicilik
I can help if there are photos of the connectors of your vehicle and the connector. According to the tape work + reverse connection in +
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
mahmutbasaran
Tomorrow, my first job will be to take photos, my friend ...
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
Guests
red cable memory cable direct 12V must be given, otherwise the settings will be deleted.
When the tape is turned off, demo exits and after 60 seconds, factory settings do not ask that all lights remain on. >

accidentally I wrote blue so you said it right ali
ibrahim.kut 2012-12-25 00:15 56
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ibrahim.kut] blue cable memory cable must be given directly to 12V, otherwise the settings will be deleted. If the
tape is turned off, a demo exits and after 60 seconds, all the lights are off, do not ask if the light remains on, hold down the volume selection button and enter the settings. You can shorten this time from there.
[/ QUOTE]

Abi blue is the operating cable for the amplifier we call remote.

As in the picture below, your harness is:

Red and yellow thick cables are free from each other. The reason for this is that the currents coming directly from the battery and coming from the contact are connected differently in some vehicles.

You can try by replacing them. (Red constant current memory - the trigger that should be connected to the yellow contact)

Just one more attention. . In my vehicle, the battery comes directly from the battery next to the black chassis, and the + comes from the contact just below the chassis. It is attached to a lower part with YELLOW here. I can not say that the scheme of the socket in your own car and that of my vehicle may be different, but there is a small possibility. If you have an electricity meter or LED, I would say try it

08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
Alicilik
This is the photo of my power socket;

| trigger we call contact (+)
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
mahmutbasaran
I took pictures of friends & nbsp; "Friends "en "en
08.05.2020 17:13 # 8
mahmutbasaran
Friends, in the picture, I have the wires of the socket in the picture, I did as you said in the second picture, but the problem was still going on. I combined the red and yellow on the curiosity. This time the tape worked, but the battery sign was on the display. I made it the first thing I put on, like, what should we do now when I get into the car, the radio will be tuned .... .... img src = "smileys / smiley7.gif" border = "0" alt = "Angry" title = "Angry" />
08.05.2020 17:13 # 9
Alicilik
Hodja, as can be seen in the socket inside the tape, the red and yellow have been separated. The tape is reset when you get out of every vehicle that is connected to the ignition, both of them are yellow. You don't have to turn to other parts.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 10
mahmutbasaran
When it was first inserted, when the contact was closed when the red was yellow in yellow, the tape turns off completely.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 11
Alicilik
try the opposite, my teacher goes from red to yellow to yellow red. It can be reverse on Sony.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”