Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

New Buffer?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
allpastclear
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-pejo-206-on-tampon-acar-tuning-show-139996307/detay/

I am thinking of attaching the bumper in this link to my vehicle. What are your comments? If you have any better advice, I would expect your advice. Thanks ... Smile
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
Bugra
I think it should be in the form of a complete bodykit, just as soon as you replace the front bumper. that is, you may need to combine a bumper with skirts and a rear bumper.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
allpastclear
[QUOTE = Buğra] I think it should be in the form of a complete bodykit just like if you just replace the front bumper. so you may need to combine a bumper with skirts and a rear bumper.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
samet206
Infiltrate again, but I think there is no need to know how the bumper you have, but the rc bumper with a nice headlight is always my choice.
samet206 2013-10-19 16:03:57
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
allpastclear
[QUOTE = samet206] Infiltrate again, but I think there is no need for you, but the bumper in your hand is nice, but I think it should be in this direction if there is a change to be made.
[/ QUOTE] I already have a foggy rc bumper on my car but I said it would be a change but I understood that I would make unnecessary stops + stop, look at my way Smile

08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE = allpastclear] [QUOTE = samet206] Infiltrate again, but I think there is no need how the bumper is in your hand, but I think the rc bumper with a nice headlight is always my choice.
[/ QUOTE] I already have a foggy rc bumper on my car but I said it would be a change but I understood that I would make unnecessary stops + stop, look at my way Smile

[/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, my teacher, change, good quality, nothing else, neither goes out of fashion nor looks bad whenever you look good, you can see your car without any trouble ...
08.05.2020 18:00 # 7
allpastclear
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = allpastclear] [QUOTE = samet206] Infiltrate again, but I think there is no need for you, but I think that if you have a nice fog, the rc bumper is always the choice.

[/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, my teacher, change, good quality, nothing else, neither goes out of fashion nor looks bad whenever you look good, you can see your car without any trouble ...
[/ QUOTE] thank you very much my brother god don't give anyone a hit
08.05.2020 18:00 # 8
kuscu38
nice buffer but as it is said in friends, it is not necessary to knock on the badkıt, but I think these should be taken into consideration in their fiberon, instead of this, rctampon presses on it ...
08.05.2020 18:00 # 9
Burak
I think there is no need, if there is a rc bumper in such a bumper, do not change it at all, folks are dying to be able to get that bumper into their car :))
08.05.2020 18:00 # 10
allpastclear
[QUOTE = Burak] There is no need, I think if there is a rc bumper for such a bumper, do not change it at all, folks are dying to be able to install that bumper in their vehicle :))
[/ QUOTE] you are right, everyone's comment thanks for sharing your opinion in this direction
08.05.2020 18:00 # 11
Guests
I think the Bumper is too puffy and out there, when I look carefully, I see that the sides are not fully seated (I see it wrong). I did not like it, but the decision is your brother
08.05.2020 18:00 # 12
dream
I think the bumper is so bad. But this kind of stuff is a pleasure.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 13
error
My teacher is not bad, the bumper you showed, but in durkalk traffic and the bumpers in Istanbul, you should know that the original bumper is more resistant to impacts.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 14
fatihgg
I think personally is not very good.It's still a matter of taste. If you like it, I think if you like it, take your enthusiasm.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 15
allpastclear
friends, thank you very much for your ideas, I do not change my bumper Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:00 # 16
vodkaburnblue
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = allpastclear] [QUOTE = samet206] Infiltrate again, but I think there is no need for you, but I think that if you have a nice fog, the rc bumper is always the choice.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I am looking for a rc fog headlight bumper.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 17
reality59
my teacher my opinion;
RC Front bumper, RC Rear bumper double headed exhaust is enough.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”