Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

NEW 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
onuraytac06
hello I will buy a new Peugeot 206. OtomAtik gear 1.4 XT I have a look at yes what should we pay attention to when buying first?
I also looked at yesterday 206 in Ankara, 130 thousand OtomAtik xt model 1 piece Mudguard variants and under ceiling paints are available. The price of 26000 TL alone is not in my luck, I do not know, the vehicle did not work stopped. The man called the master, the engine was taking air, changed something like a tip, then the problem is obvious.
Is it normal to get up?
08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
sonerkyl
I heard it for the first time, but sometimes when the manifold gets air, stopping may be an unstable work problem. It is useful to show it to a good master who knows peugeot.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
onuraytac06
Is there a good master you know in Ankara? The master who came to look at the car was in the capital industry, pejo citroen pekoju said who knows me, but I couldn't think of asking the name of the shop.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = onuraytac06] Is there a good master you know in Ankara? The master who came to look at the car was in the capital industry pejo citroen pekoju said whoever you ask me, but I could not think of asking the name of the shop [/ QUOTE]

I have not been able to look at the forum for two days. ivedik mas peugeot abdullah master
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”