Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Neglected shock absorber invites to crash

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
Guests

Unfortunately, nobody knows how this statistical data is unfolded. The road at a sharp bend flying, braking his state could not stop the drivers hitting the real reasons behind this failure, shock absorbers, which damaged the 30 probably actually tools percent.

The free scans made by Monroe shock absorbers throughout Turkey, at least 30 ’ out of every 100 vehicles; reveals that the flour was trafficked with broken dampers. The life of a shock absorber is the longest 80 thousand kilometers. In our country's road conditions, this often stretches up to 50 thousand kilometers. Moreover, the researches show that drivers change their driving techniques according to their vehicles, as the shock absorbers break down.

In the free tests of Monroe shock absorbers, it is also tested whether the two different shock absorbers' grip differences are above 10%. Because even if only one of them is broken, the vehicle's handling is deteriorated and even if it is intact, the opposite of the broken damper should be replaced.

source: haberturk Reviews
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
Guests
+ 999 & nbsp; "Thumbs & nbsp; yes, i had the front team built in april .. one of the shock absorber was troubled, i had both gas-fired ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
koliva
Thanks.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] + 999 & nbsp; "Thumbs & nbsp; yes, I had the front team built in April .. one of the shock absorber was troubled, I had both gas-fired ... well, my colonel for your health .. thank you for useful information .. [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = koliva] Thank you. [/ QUOTE]
I Thank You Brothers ... "Thumbs Reviews
08.05.2020 15:43 # 5
metin
This is an unimaginable but a very important and neglected problem,
& nbsp;
health to labor.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 6
Guests
Thank you for your useful reminders.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 7
Guests
"Applause" & nbsp; a nice reminder
08.05.2020 15:43 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = text] will never come to mind but it is also a very important and neglected problem,
& nbsp;
health to your labor.
[/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = badires] Useful Thank you for your reminders. [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = pugti] "Applause" & nbsp; nice reminder [/ QUOTE]
Thank you ... "Thumbs Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”