Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Need C4 crank sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
laedri
my car is giving p0335 fault code, i will buy crank sensor on citroen market site but guys are not looking at the phone is the site safe?
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, Hodja. do not worry at all, i recommend you to go to hatay authorized service and get parts. It will come at the same price. because you will pay the shipping charge.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
laedri
My car citroen c4 cuts off electricity as it moves, cuts and gases as if fuel is running out, and there is an increased vibration according to the speed of the vehicle. The vehicle worked on 2 starters once in the last 10 days, occasionally kicking. On the day he worked on the second starter, he gave the p0335 fault code. He then misfire occasionally but did not fail. Yesterday the misfire intensity increased and gave P0335 again. Crank speed sensor malfunction says error code. I found this piece, I contacted a site to confirm a piece with 1920EH code said appropriate. The best price is citroenmarket.com but they do not look at the phone. The reason for opening the issue here is the citroen forum closed, is citroenmarket safe, correct diagnosis to fault code?
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
laedri
the subject has become a new subject, by the way I opened a new subject :) There are very extreme prices for this piece on the internet.
Now you can combine the subject.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
sonerkyl
the error code is correct, hodja. But take the part absolutely original, have the parts about this type of engine, especially the spark plugs and coil control, if your vehicle is gasoline :) Meanwhile, the dealer you were looking for was changing location, maybe they could not look at the phones because of it.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
sonerkyl
Subject has been moved, teacher :)
08.05.2020 21:01 # 7
laedri
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] topic has been moved hojam:) [/ QUOTE]

thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”